Fire House - Lakshagraha

No one's pov:-

Next morning,
Everyone were busy doing their respective works...... Anaya was arranging the clothes which they are going to take.... Karn and Yudhishthir were busy solving some kind of state problem.... The rest Pandavas including Duryodhan were wasting their time while irritating their mother and Bhabhishree.... Subhadra and Kunti were in kitchen cooking something so that they can carry the food for the journey......

After sometime....
All were ready for their journey....  Leaving Duryodhan everyone were present at the entrance........ Shakuni mentally smirked thinking that his plan worked and Duryodhan would not accompanying them...
When Duryodhan was in his room preparing for the journey, Shakuni came and said him which made him angry and he wanted to kill him at that moment but something reminded him so he stopped himself...

Flashback starts

One of the dwarpal entered his chamber and said that Gandhar Raj wants to seek his permission for entering the chamber...... Duryodhan didn't want to allow him but his Mata Kunti taught him to respect the elders.
As soon as Gandhar Raj got the permission he rushed inside and with utmost concern he asked Duryodhan not to go for Varnavat as it might be danger for him... Duryodhan asked him will you kindly elaborate Mamashree why are you so concern regarding my safety?. Mamashree smiled and said Putra you are my favourite bhanja how will I not be concern regarding your safety. Putra if anything happens there how I will show my face to my sister and jijashree... And of anything happens to the Pandavas you will directly get the throne and people will love you.... Duryodhan got his point as he already knew that some danger might come during the entire journey but he smiled and said Mamashree I am really thankful to get you as my Mamashree who really care about my well beings.... Don't worry I will think before taking any decision...... Now you can leave...

Flashback ends

Suddenly Bheem noticed that Duryodhan was coming but their was no luggage with him... Kunti asked Putra won't you come with us??...  Duryodhan went smiling towards her and said how can I leave my beautiful mother with this idiot bheem who only cares for food... You will need someone for you protection Mata because Bhrata Karn and Anuj Arjun will be taking care of their respective wifes and Nakul and Sahadev are small so I am only who will take care of you so I am definitely coming with you all and regarding my luggage, I have already kept them in the carriage..... So I think we should leave now as it is quite late...
Kunti smiled at Duryodhan and nodded everyone was leaving, Duryodhan went towards Shakuni and said Mamashree thank you for your advice and you concern but I think I have got the best family ever ,I have got two mothers one Mata Kunti and other Bhabhishree Anaya and a small sister Subhadra, I have got a fatherly figure in Bhrata Karn and Bhrata Yudhishthir and a great brothers in rest of the Pandavas....so the family which I have got I won't leave them. And thanks to you Maharaj Dhritarashtra for abandoning me ....... Take care all of you.....
Saying this he left Hastinapur along with his new family..... Maharaj Dhritarashtra and Maharani Gandhari were feeling sad because they didn't expected Duryodhan to them so easily.... Gandhar Raj Shakuni was cursing himself because his each and every plan fails.....

Scene changes:-

All of them were traveling together they were cracking jokes Karn and Anaya were traveling together, Arjun and Subhadra were traveling together, Bheem was busy with his foods while Nakul and Sahadev were fighting among themselves.  This is what I was telling you Mata ,see all of them they are in their own world and not even seeing you...  He was loud enough that everyone heard him .... Bheem said Duryodhan you are their to take care of our mother so I am busy eating food.... So bye enjoy with mom... Anaya and Subhadra laughed at this so was Duryodhan and Kunti....... Putra Nakul and Sahadev why you both are fighting??   Mata say na who is favourite child of yours me or  Sahadev?? Asked Nakul in the most innocent way....
None of you brothers are my favourite, my favourite children are Anaya and Subhadra they are so cute , innocent and intelligent... All the brothers made a cute  angry pout and turned their heads  seeing this Anaya , Subhadra and Mata Kunti laughed at them.. Seeing them laughing everyone started laughing..... But it was a small happiness before the darkness....

After sometime they reached Varnavat the surrounding was not acceptable for Anaya ,..as she was feeling something strange, the air was choking her but she brushed off her thoughts and they all went towards the palace. The entire palace was mind-blowing, the entire palace was lighted by the moonlight.... But no one knew it was a death trap for everyone.... They perform some rituals before entering the palace...
Everyone went to their respective chambers and decided to take rest.......

Next day.....
.
.
.
.
.
Bye guys
Will update soon
Do vote and comment
See u soon
Stay safe 🙏