New World with New People

There was huge commotion near the bank of Ganga, a beautiful girl was resting there on the lotus flower. She was completely injured but was still alive. Soon the message was send to the royals of Dwarka. As soon as they received the message they came there and the sight was worth for watching. It was seen that Devi Ganga was protecting her with all her might.
She was taken to the palace for her treatment. But one thing that every one was thinking who the girl was!!!!!!

The person who knew the answer was no were seen this made Dau angry.....Both the queens were already having their motherly affection towards her..... Maharaj Vasudev also had fatherly affection towards her.......
Revati was very shocked to react and Subhadra had a mysterious smile on her face afterall she was Yogmaya......
All the royals waited there for a long time but there was no sign of recovery.........

Suddenly the door opened and Rajvaidya came out with expression less face...he said that the girl was not responding to any medicine yet she is alive...if she is not treated within few hours she may die.....the last three words made every one tensed.....
Dau hurriedly left in search of Kanha because only he is the person who can treat her........

OUTSIDE THE PALACE:-
As soon as he reached the garden he started shouting...KANHA WERE ARE YOU?????
ANSWER ME ALL THE QUESTIONS WHICH I AM ASKING YOU!!!!!!!!!NO NO NO FIRST SAVE HER KANHA

Kanha stood up and said that bringing her alive is not my job she will be saved by someone else this made Dau frown.........After calming himself he started to shoot questions towards Kanha......

INSIDE THE PALACE:-
As soon Dau left for Kanha , Subhadra asked permission from the elders to go inside...aa soon as she got the permission she went inside and closed the door........
Her eyes were filled with tears because she got to see her twin sister after a long period of time.....she made her way towards the bed and sat beside her and started to stroke her head....... with the help of her powers she started to treat her wounds were disappearing and she was recovering......
After sometimes she woke up but was shocked to see the surrounding afterwards she remembered that she had attempted suicide but how come she is alive🤔🤔🤔
Soon she saw a girl of her age sitting beside her with tears on her eyes she felt an unknown connection with her......

OUTSIDE THE PALACE:-
In the garden Kanha was making Dau understand who the girl was......he said that Dau she is very close to us especially to Subhadra,she had experienced worst things throughout her life , she had experienced lots of pain she was also cursed by someone,she also beared the pain of separation from her love ones...She is none other than our sister Anaya.The only difference between Subhadra and Anaya was that she was bhoomija daughter of Devi Prithivi .....
She came here to meet her destiny to complete her duty to establish Dharma and spread love and peace all around......She can be as calm as water but can as ferocious as fire..... And the rest is history Dau you will get to know when the right time comes...... But for now she is our beloved sister Anaya...
Suddenly one dasi came and informed that the unknown girl is conscious......Kanha said let's go and meet our long lost sister.

INSIDE THE PALACE:-
Subhadra made her realised who she was what was their relationship with her..... Anaya was very happy to find her real family ....As soon as Mata Devki and Mata Rohini and Maharaj Vasudev came to know about their daughter they hurriedly moved inside the room and hugged her tightly and shedded happy tears soon Dau and Kanha entered the chamber and hugged their sister.

They spend quality time with eachother. They pampered Anaya a lot.......And Anaya made herself comfortable with the new surrounding......

Bye guys
See you soon 😊
Please give love and support 🙏
Don't forget to vote and comment
Will update soon ♥️♥️