Guru Bhrathas

No one's pov:-

After the match between the Kuru Kumars , next was the match between the three Guru Bhrathas.......
Every one was very excited because they can visualise the powers of them.....
Soon a conch was blown indicating the beginning of the match...
Three of them took their position but before beginning Karn took the blessings from Mahamahim Bheeshm and Guru Dronacharya...... Guru Parshuram was very excited because all the three powerful warriors were facing eachother..... Before the match began Shakuni played a wicked game....he manipulated Maharaj Dhritarashtra saying that if Karn looses the match Duryodhan will become the Yuvraj...and Dhritarashtra agreed with him..
So every one was very excited and tensed because it was necessary for Karn to win the match because no one wanted Duryodhan to become Yuvraj...

Mata Kunti was scared because she still consider Karn as a little boy who can get hurt easily, Subhadra was consoling her.... Other 5 brothers along with Duryodhan was having mixed feelings..... Krishna and Balram were just chilling because they just wanted to enjoy the present situation.....but Anaya was in a muddled with her thoughts because she was not expecting things to happen in this way she was constantly juggling between two eras....

So with the three Guru Bhrathas, they had never expected something like this. Mahamahim Bheeshm never thought that he have raise his weapons against his friend and nephew to prove his strength... Guru Dronacharya's ego was hurted because he had already declared Arjun as a greatest Archer but he didn't knew that Arjun's rival will be his own brother and on top of that he will be his one of the Guru Bhrathas......

Soon the match began, at first they all were aiming arrows according to the their turns but soon both Bheeshm and Guru Dronacharya were fed up seeing Karn responding all their arrows, so they paired up against Karn. All arrows were destroyed by Karn . It was just a game for Karn which he was playing without any interest.....
At last Bheeshm shot an arrow which was destroyed by Karn's kavach everyone's eyes were widen up because it was a pleasant view to see with the naked eyes.....
After that Guru Parshuram said Putra Karn I know you have not enjoyed the match because it was not challenging for you, so now I want u to compete them without using any divine arrows and your divine kavach. You will only use the common arrows. Everyone was looking shocked because they thought that without using any divine powers Karn couldn't win against them...Guru Dronacharya was about to say something but before that Karn said yeh hui na baat!! Now I will enjoy a lot. Thank you Gurudev.. Guru Parshuram nodded with a smile.
Soon they started their match, this time Karn was having interest in the match. Again Guru Dronacharya and Mahamahim Bheeshm teamed up against Karn, but he was replying all their arrows normally. This made everyone shocked because no one excepted that without any divine powers Karn could beat them so easily.... At last Karn used his arrow to make their bows to fall ultimately Karn won the match.... Guru Parshuram was very happy said that Karn is not overconfident but he confident about his own will power.... This made all them proud except Shakuni, Dhritarashtra, Ashwathama and rest Kauravas (not Duryodhan)....... Soon Dhritarashtra declared that he will announce the next Yuvraj after 2 two days.....
All of them went to their respective chambers and rested because it was an exhausted day for all of them...

Next day...
Anaya was peacefully humming song and worshipping her beloved god, her brother before getting ready for the mahadev's puja but Kanha, Subhadra along with Pandavas and Duryodhan made their presence in her room. They were standing their and silently listening to the song

Achyutam Keshavam Krishna Damodaram
Rama Naraynam Janaki Vallabham
Kaun Kehta Hai Bhagvan Aate Nahi
Tum Meera Ke Jaise Bulate Nahi

Achyutam Keshavam Krishna Damodaram
Rama Naraynam Janakivallabham
Kaun Kehta Hai Bhagvan Khaate Nahi
Ber Shabri Ke Jaise Khilate Nahi

Achyutam Keshavam Krishna Damodaram
Rama Naraynam Janaki Vallabham
Kaun Kehta Hai Bhagvan Sote Nahi
Maa Yashoda Ke Jaise Sulate Nahin

Achyutam Keshavam Krishna Damodaram
Rama Naraynam Janaki Vallabham
Kaun Kehta Hai Bhagvan Nachthe Nahi
Gopiyo Ki Tarah Tum Nachathae Nahi

Achyutam Keshavam Krishna Damodaram,
Rama Naraynam Janaki Vallabham,
Achyutam Keshavam Krishna Damodaram,
Rama Naraynam Janaki Vallabham,
Rama Naraynam Janaki Vallabham🙏🙏

With this she finished her singing she opened her eyes and was shocked to see the most of the member of Kuru family standing there listening her song they were lost in her melodious voice. Krishna had tears in his eyes because it was not only a song for him but also had lots of wonderful memories within it..... Coming back to the earth Mata Kunti asked her to join the Mahadev's Puja and also requested her to sing a Bhajan there.........
Soon they reached the Mandir........then.....
.
.
.
.
.
.
🤫

Bye guys...
Hope u have liked the update
Do vote and comment...
Will update soon
See u soon
Take care and stay safe 🙏