Varnavart

No one's pov:-

Both of them were seen cuddling with eachother...... Sun rays made Karn to stir little bit.....he woke up and saw his life curled up in his arms,he smiled softly and planted a soft kiss on her forehead and went for his morning prayer......

After sometime....

Anaya's pov:-

Sun rays woke me up.... I turned around but didn't find him . I made a grumpy face and woke up..... It was quite early for me.... I made my way towards the washroom.... I freshed up, maa already brought my dress and asked me to get ready........
It was a comfortable dress

Anaya's dress I was able to put my necklace and was wondering whom to call that time but

Anaya's dress
I was able to put my necklace and was wondering whom to call that time but..... my thoughts were interrupted when I felt cold fingers brushing my neck area....... I looked up and found my beloved husband standing behind me and staring me , I looked down as it was quite embarassing for me I was startled as he planted kiss on my nape, my entire face was completely red ..... suddenly my dearest devars entered my room..... Along with them Subhadra and Maa also came.....
Subhadra was looking beautiful

Subhadra's dress

I heard something which made me laugh abhi sabhi ko aana tha , mood ka sathyanas kr diya sabne....... Subhadra found something suspicious but came up with mischievousness lingering in her eyes........
Suddenly she said maa I think we came here in wrong time... I think we should leave this two alone ... I was standing there completely embarassed...while my shameless husband was murmuring it will be a better option but I shut him down preventing myself from further embarrassment..... Suddenly maa said you are absolutely right putri but it is necessary us to distrub them because after breakfast we have to attend the meeting, so I have brought breakfast for you all eat fast now and my lovely children don't tease your bhaiya and bhabhi.. atleast not now save it for later.....
All of them had a good morning but they were not aware of the storm waiting for them....

**************************************************************************************

Soon they all proceeded towards the court room... Anaya was feeling something bad might happen suddenly I heard Subhadra saying something jiji don't you feel something weird, actually I am thinking why Tatshree is calling us at such a strange time......
We should wait and see what is going on I said Subhadra and proceeded towards the court room.....
Only the family members including Shakuni and Ashwathama were also present......

I heard Tatshree saying Kunti, I think it's time for you all to go for Varnavat. As you know Pandu used to go there and worship . The entire place has his memory you all will feel happy and can rejoice some wonderful moments, you all can go there if Dwarka princesses wants to stay here they can and I think Duryodhan can also stay here....

All of them frowned but waited for Mata Kunti to say .....
Mata Kunti said I appreciate your thoughts jyesht we will definitely go there but along with us my two putra vadhus and my putra Duryodhan will also come ...... We will start our journey next day...... Announcing this she left the hall and we all followed.... I was the last one to move out and was thinking that I am forgetting something why I am feeling restless and feeling that something bad might happen..... My thoughts were disturbed when I heard Duryodhan saying don't you feel something fishy regarding Varnavat bhabhi..... Gandhar Raj seems to have some kind of planning........ But don't worry as long as we all are together we will face no difficulty.... I smiled at the words of Duryodhan , he was right.... I smiled at him and said you are absolutely right now we should hurry because we have to do lots of preparation and I have completely forgot that I have make some ladoos for Bheem so hurry let's go.... He nodded and started moving towards every one but he mentioned that bhabhi please make ladoo for me also.....

After sometime:-

We all were sitting together and spending some quality time......all were laughing and enjoying themselves. Me and Subhadra were sitting at a distance and observing all the brothers... Narayan should keep them safe and happy.... I heard Subhadra saying don't worry Subhu we won't let anyone to harm our family and destroy our happiness, we will go to any extent to protect them.....
By saying this we made our way towards them and joined the club....

No one's pov:-

In Dwarka:-
Krishna was found resting, his eyes were closed and had a small smile....he said you are right Aana you both have to sacrifice lots of things to keep this family united... Let's see what the destiny has stored for you all....

In Hastinapur:-

After chit-chatting they all went towards their own chambers....
Karn found that his wife was not saying anything and was keeping mum he saw her going towards the washroom changing and came back. Karn was sitting and observing his wife.... He went towards her and hugged her, she felt relaxed and leaned towards him. He picked her up and went towards the bed and placed her and asked her to relax and said we both will fight everyone together so don't worry... And now sleep because you never to rest now come now give me a...... Smile and a......... kiss come do it fast .....

Anaya hugged him and kissed him and sleep consume them......

Bye guys
See you soon
Will update soon
Do vote and comment
Stay safe 🙏