Little Mishap and sharing memories

No one's pov:-

Anaya was dragged to the Mahadev's Temple. The royal priest said today it seems that Mahadev is very happy because all the flowers were blooming and the environment was also wonderful...... They all smiled and went inside the temple.. All the royals were worshipping for their well being... After completing of the Puja Mata Kunti and Maharani Gandhari were asking Anaya to sing a Bhajan

Shiv Naam Se Hai,
Jagat Mein Ujala
Hari Bhakto Ke Hai,
Man Mein Shivala

Hey Shambhu Baba Mere Bhole Nath,
Teeno Lok Mein Tu Hi Tu
Shraddha Suman Mera,
Man Belapatri,
Jeevan Bhi Arpan Kar Doon

Jag Ka Swami Hai Tu,
Antaryami Hai Tu,
Mere Jeevan Ki,
Anamit Kahani Hai Tu .
Tei Shakti Apaar,
Tera Paavan Hai Dwar,
Teri Pooja Hi,
Mera Jeevan Aadhar
Dhul Tere Charanon Ki Le Kar,
Jeevan Ko Sakaar Kiya
Hey Shambhu Baba…

Man Mein Hai Kamna,
Kuchh Main Aur Janu Na,
Zindagi Bhar Karu,
Teri Aradhna.
Sukh Ki Pahachan Dey,
Tu Mujhe Gyan De,
Prem Sab Se Karoon,
Aisa Vardaan Dey
Tune Diya Bal Nirbal Ko,
Agyani Ko Gyan Diya
Hey Shambhu Baba…

Hey Shambhu Baba Mere Bhole Nath,
Teeno Lok Mein Tu Hi Tu
Shraddha Suman Mera,
Man Belapatri,
Jeevan Bhi Arpan Kar Doon

Suddenly there was fire surrounding Anaya.. all of them were scared they were continuationly calling her but there was no response... Meanwhile Gandhar raj Shakuni and Dushasan were having evil smirk....
Flashback
Mamashree we are interminably planning something to destroy the Pandav brothers bonding but we are continuously failing what shall we do..... Mamashree replied mere bacche if we can't destroy them, then we can hurt them... We will hurt their most important person of their lives.. Yadav Kumari Anaya ......
Now listen carefully as soon as she will be starting the bhajan we will sprinkle some oil on her and slowly we will lit the fire... No one can save that girl from burning.... Dushasan said Mamashree your plan is wonderful but what if someone see us... Shakuni slightly hit his head and said Idiot when she will sing the bhajan everyone will close their eyes so how can anyone see us... Use your brain little bit........  So according to the plan they started their work...but unfortunately Bheem and Duryodhan seen this happening ......they didn't even got any chance to stop this mishap happening... They started to scream and distracted everyone........
End of flashback
All of them were continuationly calling Anaya but their was no response she was sitting still...... Although fire was surrounding her but it was not touching her as if Agni Dev was protecting her..... Subhadra used her aqua power to extinguish the fire as soon as the fire stop Karn ran towards her and carried her towards her chamber...... Arjun and Yudhishthir went to call Raj Vadhiya....
Within no time Raj Vadhiya came, treated her and said that she is having Pyrophobia (fear of fire) after sometime she will be alright... now she need rest..
After few hours she woke up all of them were standing there looking.... Before she can react Kanha,Balram and Subhadra hugged her tightly.... All were admiring the siblings bond.... After that all of them came and gave her warm hug.... Karn was the last person to leave the place, he was scared to lose her again..... They shared a small eye lock.......He took care of her ......in this way the entire morning passed........
During the evening.....
All the youngsters which included The Dwarka trio,the Pandav brothers along with Duryodhan and Dushala.... They were discussing something , suddenly Dau asked Kanha mere pyaare Anuj tumne Anna ka raksha kyu nhi kiya tha.... Though he asked in low voice but was audible to all of them.. everyone was excited to know about it .... Our mischievous Kanha said Dau jab Anna ka rakshak yeha upasthit ho tab mein uski raksha kyu karu...... All of them were giving teasing smirk to Anaya and Karn..they were continuationly blushing while laughing Subhadra and Dushala said if we arrange compitition between tomato and them , then definitely the tomato will fail because these two are looking more red than tomatoes 😂😂 after hearing this alll were laughing so hard .........
After controlling themselves Sahadev asked jiji why are you having Pyrophobia????
This made her sad, tears were forming their ways, which made everyone shocked. Sahadev was about to apologised her, but before that she said that she wants to share....
FLASHBACK
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
🤫
Bye guys
See u soon
Do vote and comment
Will update soon
Stay safe 🙏
*****************NOTE****************
1)Anaya calls Yudhishthir , Bheem and Duryodhan Bhratha , they call her Chutki
2) Arjun calls her dolly and Anaya calls him  sakha
3)Nakul and Sahadev calls her jiji and she calls them Kul and Dev respectively
4)Anaya calls Karn Kumar and he calls her
Ada.
5

) Krishna and Balram calls her Anna and she calls them Kanha and Dau respectively.
6) Subhadra calls her Didi while she calls her Subbu.
******************************************