Some Revelation

No one's pov:-
After taking rest all the members made themselves comfortable in the common room to listen some interesting stories.......
(The evil trio were not present)

Every one started to question that how come Kunti know Anaya............. Because all of them probably came to know that she came from Kaliyug.....

Kunti said "how come I will not know my favourite putri "  so let me tell u the entire story.......

Flashback starts
It was a pleasant day when Maharaj Pandu along with Kunti and Madri were sitting on the Angan of their hut and 4 years old Karn was playing with a small now and arrow and 3 years old Yudhishthir was doing something while sitting on his father's lap 2 years old and a year old Bheem and Arjun were sleeping beside Madri and Kunti respectively...............
Suddenly they could see that Maharaj Vasudev along with his wifes came to visit them but they also bought their newly born girls.......but the thing was that Subhadra didn't have any problem but Anaya had a problem her eyes were not open it was closed they took the help of may doctors but no one succeeded to cure her but another reason for coming was that an asur name Kali was creating problems and were trying to kill her....... So to save her from that Asur they decided to give Anaya to them because they could protect her......... Hearing lots of hustle and bustle Karn came towards them and Yudhishthir, Bheem and Arjun also came as soon as Karn sat beside Anaya she started to open her eyes alll the elders were shocked to see that sight........They thanked God for this miracle..........
Soon the royals went living their beloved daughter with Maharaj Pandu.......

Few days passed Karn usually used to spend time playing with Anaya they had made some unknown bond with eachother though Karn was 4 years old he had the capability to understand the things around him..... this things were noticed by the elders but they kept mum.............

A year passed by Karn was 5 years old and Anaya was 1 year old they both shared the best bond no one could live without each other..........

One day everything changed!!!!!!
One day Vasudev along with his wifes came to see Anaya they spend their day in most joyful way they also decided to fixed alliance between Karn and Anaya............ But something unexpected happened Kali came and took Anaya with him Everyone tried to stop him but it was of no use.....they lost everything within a moment..............
No one knew what happened to Anaya....... Here Karn used to miss her a lot and always used to sit and sleep on the Angan thinking that His Anaya would come back again but it didn't happened 😔🥺

Years went by everyone were busy with their own works but everything was not right with Karn he used to miss her a lot her smile and her dark brown orbs were the things which he remembered his entire life...........

Flashback ends

All had tears on their eyes but Karn was in the worst condition because he never thought that he will be able to see Anaya again with same smile and eyes.........Here Anaya was sitting numb because she never thought that she was already born in Dwapar Yug but was teleported to Kaliyug to fulfill her needs .............
All people were shocked..........
Suddenly Pitamaha asked what happened to her when asur kali took her away with him....
Kanha replied while taking her there were various kind of natural obstacles which trying to protect Anaya from him which resulted Anaya to fall from his grip and she was taken to the Kaliyug by Kalchakra........
In Kaliyug her parents adopted her and treated her as a princess but after their death her life was again filled with misery and as soon as she completed her work in Kaliyug Kalchakra brought her back in Dwapar Yug to fulfill her duties.......

Every one nodded agreeing with him....
By this they ended their conversation and decided to take rest......
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

But among all this Duryodhan was completely silent he was completely broken because he had no one to believe him to love him he was all alone he went towards the bank of Ganga and sat there thinking the things which happened with him in past few days
..
..
..
Flashback......
.......
........
.......
......

🤫
Will update soon ♥️
Bye guys 💙
Do vote and comment
See u soon
Stay safe 🙏