Preparation begans....

In Hastinapur:-
Next day

As soon as the royals of Hastinapur got to that the Pandav brothers won the Swayamvar there was happiness all around... People accepted Anaya as their Yuvrani , and they knew that the princesses of Dwarka are auspicious.......
Soon Mata Kunti started the preparations...
They were invited in Dwarka as the marriage was being held there...
All the Pandavas brothers along with Duryodhan were very excited because they got to know that the marriage celebration will be in different way.... And among them Bheem and Duryodhan were much excited because they could taste different kinds of foods......
Nakul and Sahadev were choosing the dresses which they could wear, the room was in a complete mess. Yudhishthira also entered the room with his clothes soon Bheem and Duryodhan also came. The room was looking like small market...Nakul was throwing clothes here and there saying Arey mein kya kapre pehnu. Acche kapre hai hi nhi , mein kese sundar laguna.... This clothes should be ban from the Kingdom... Unexpectedly Mata Kunti entered the room she was shocked at the sight, she never expected Yudhishthir to behave like a kid , suddenly an angvastra came and hitted Kunti, She shouted  what are you all doing here ? Nakul said mata we are choosing different types of dresses which we are going to wear during the marriage ceremony and we are not getting anything... saying this his pouted cutely....
Mata Kunti smiled as said let me choose something for you all.  I don't want you all to look like a clown... They all pouted but agreed...
Next day
They all started their journey towards Dwarka. They all were very happy.....

In Dwarka:-

The entire palace was turned upside down. Balram was mad at Kanha because he was constantly ordering him to do the work.
Both the sisters were chilling and irritating their brothers.... All the Dwarkavasis were doing all kinds of preparation....
Anaya already explained them what to and how to do...And more over Krishna made the arrangement of music system and all necessaries which will be required.....

Soon the members of Hastinapur arrived, they were startled seeing the new Dwarka....
There lots of electrical things, they all were wondering the things... Soon the royals of Dwarka welcomed them.... Mata Kunti was shocked to see her bhabis, Revati, Subhadra and Anaya in weird dress....

 Mata Kunti was shocked to see her bhabis, Revati, Subhadra and Anaya in weird dress

                       Mata Devki's dress

                     Mata Rohini's dress

                      Revati's dress

                   Subhadra's Dress

                        Anaya's Dress

All the members of Dwarka were suppressing their laugh by seeing the faces of the Hastinapur family.....
They welcomed them and explained them....
They found it interesting.......

After a while ....

Balram along with the rest of the youngsters except Kanha entered into Anaya's room for spending time but in return they got huge amount of shock because Anaya, Subhadra and Kanha were sitting with face masks on their face....all of them thought some enemy
They prepared themselves and shouted..... 
The trio got up and started to laugh at them , they were clutching their stomach and laughing....... Anaya innocently said Dau are u going to attack your siblings? And the great drama queen Kanha came and said Anna they all are planning to kill us,they didn't even recognised us...  Subhadra also joined complaining against them..... Pandav brothers were staring blankly at them, at intervals they were seeing Balram's face and then at the trio's face ....... Suddenly Balram said what I will do with this stupid kids.... I don't know how Hastinapur will control this two naughty kids... Karn and Arjun be careful with your would be wifes they have completed the entire course of pranks....
And by the way what I this white like things on your faces???
Anaya said Dau it is a face mask it helps to clean the skin and makes the skin to glow.... Do you want one for yourself???
No no no I don't want anything stupid for my face I look good without this things and...  Nakul cutted him and said didi I want it .... I want to look handsome can u help me with one ...... Anaya smiled and directed him with the mask, seeing Nakul  Bheem and Duryodhan also joined ............
After a long skin treatment......  They all settled down to discuss about the wedding.....
The wedding should be a royal one but it will in modern way with all facilities and I will give this duty to Kanha ,he will arrange all kinds of requirements.....
Bhrata Bheem and Bhratha Suryodhan will be handling the food department..... Bhrata Yudhishthir and Dau will arranging all kinds of necessary things for the guests and will attend them.... Nakul and Sahadev will be handling decoration department..... And last but not the least Kanha you help them with the knowledge of dancing because I want the best sangeet ceremony for my and Subhadra's wedding...... Anaya instructed every one......... They all gulped and nodded....
They realised that now it will be hard time for them.... And one more thing they have to dance never in their life they thought of dancing.......mmmmm interesting thought everyone......
......
.

....
.....
......
.

...

Bye guys
See u soon
Do  vote and comment
Will update soon
Stay safe 🙏