Wedding??

Guys I am very sorry for not publishing so long because I was busy with my studies and exams...
From now onwards you will be getting frequent updates
Sorry guys
So here is the new update
Let's begin.....

No one's pov:-

It has been few months 10 of them were able to his themselves from the rest of the world...
Every one were doing their work respectively but Duryodhan was not able to concentrate on anything.......
Seeing Duryodhan in problem Anaya went towards him Pareshan lag rhe ho Bhrata?? Kya baat hai? Koi pareshani hui hai??

Duryodhan turned around and saw Anaya standing there with a confused face....
Bhabhishree I am in problem.... I think you know that yesterday I had received a letter.. you know it was a letter from princess Bhanumati.... She had written that her parents are conducting swayamvar..... And they are inviting Hastinapur....... But Bhanumati wants to marry me because she loves me..... bhabhishree I am not able to understand what I will do now..... It is clearly written that Ashwathama and Dushasan, they both are attending this Swayamvar.......... Bhabhishree what I will do now????

After thinking something Anaya asked do u love Bhanumati and marry her or you want to marry her because she wants to???

No bhabhishree I also love her and want to marry but the problem is that I will not able to go there because we are hiding....... Duryodhan said with sad tone...

I guess you can go there in as a bhramin......
I think the Swayamvar is also open for bhramins ....... You and participate in the swayamvar and I know you will win this..... Till then I will prepare something for the new bride.... And also take Yudhishthir and Bheem with you, so that they can give you some moral support........ Hurry up don't waste time here now........ Saying this Anaya was about to leave but was stopped by Duryodhan
Bhabhishree will I be able to do this..... Will I be able to participate in swayamvar???
Bhabhishree I am scared.....

Anaya smiled and said just believe in yourself and leave the entire thing in hands of Lord Vishnu he will manage every thing...... Now go.....

After sometime Yudhishthir, Bheem and Duryodhan made their journey towards Kalinga ....

Anaya and Subhadra were making some sweet dishes so that they could able to welcome the third kulvadhu of kuruvansh

Mata Kunti carried a worried face came running towards her daughter in law as soon as she heard the news....

Putri Anaya do you think my putra will able to win hands of his lady??

Anaya turned around and said Mata don't you have faith on your son...... He will surely win this swayamvar......

Journey towards Kalinga:-

Bhrata Yudhishthir will I be able to win the swayamvar????

Have faith in God Bheem and Yudhishthir said at the same time.....

After a long journey they reached Kalinga....
The entire palace was decorated as it was the swayamvar of the only princess of the kingdom.....
The three brothers enter the kingdom disguised as bhramins....
Duryodhan was tensed..... Soon the swayamvar began..... Bhanumati came done with her mother and friends....... Slight disappointment was noticed on her face because she wanted to marry Duryodhan but she didn't know what will be happen in future......

Many prices were sitting there.... Vasudev Krishna was playing the role Bhanumati's brother...... 
Soon she started to ask few questions but all the princes were failing now krishna asked to open the competition for the bhramins... Duryodhan was able to answer and won the Swayamvar.......
Gandhar Raj Shakuni was sensing something fishy about the Pandava brothers but before he could say anything Krishna asked to begin the marriage rituals.....

Suryodhan was in complete shock to react anything because the things which was happening in front of him was unbelievable...
Bhanumati was feeling restless but was unable to say anything.....
Soon the marriage was completed the couples took blessings from the elders..... At last they made their ways towards Krishna..
Don't take stress bhena everything will be alright.. Krishna said and blessed the couples...
It was the time for them to leave... The entire journey was silent... Yudhishthir and Bheem was giving teasing smile to Duryodhan and was asking him to tell the truth about their identities.... But Duryodhan was very shy to do so....... In this way reached their hut......

Bhanumati was having a strange connection with them and thought that she know them but her doubts were cleared as soon as she saw Mata Kunti sitting in the angan waiting for them ...........
She practically ran towards her and hugged her all of them were shocked for few seconds to comprehend everything....
Mata Kunti asked Anaya and Subhadra to bring the thali so that she could welcome her third daughter.....
After all the rituals Anaya, Subhadra and Bhanumati hugged eachother and shared their feelings..... While Bhanumati was explaining everything Anaya and Subhadra were trying to control their laughter...... But Anaya planned something ...she smiled wickedly and went out Subhadra and Bhanumati was staring her strangely......
Anaya went towards Mata Kunti and said mata I am thinking that we should leave the couple alone for some time because it will help Bhrata Duryodhan to express his feelings towards Bhanumati and he could give his identity to her because I guess he was having a tough time during the entire journey.......and see na Bhanumati was sitting with us inside but her eyes were constantly searching someone...... You can understand mata what I to say.....
Saying this she turned towards Bhanumati and smiled innocently..... Jiji you are absolutely right....Subhadra exclaimed excitedly and started to jump.....

Both Bhanumati and Suryodhan were turned completely red and were trying to hide themselves......Soon everyone gave the couples lone time......

In Anaya and Karn's chamber:-

Anaya was busy with her thoughts she didn't notice when Karn came in........
Sensing something wrong Karn went towards her and back hugged her what are you thinking love....... See everything seems to be so perfect..... Don't take so much stress.... It will deteriorate you health....
Karn whispered in her ears.....
Arya I am thinking that it has been a long time that we are staying here and the thing which is disturbing me is that I think Gandhar Raj Shakuni had started to doubt on us and I have heard from Yudhishthir that he was about to question them during Bhanumati's swayamvar but Bhratha Krishna was able to distray everyone.......
I think they will be able to find us soon we should move from here.......

Karn thought for a while and said we should discuss this with our family next day....now it's quite late we should sleep now......
They slept cuddling with eachother.......

In Dwarka

Krishna was smiling and thinking that now something new will happen in each and every one's life..... I hope all of them listen to Anaya....
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Bye guys
See you soon
Will update soon
Do vote and comment
Stay safe 🙏