Magical Jungle

No one's Pov:-

Next morning, Subhadra and Bhanumati both were doing something in the kitchen...
Anaya was about to step in the kitchen she heard Bhanumati saying  Subhu you I was really scared during my wedding but all thanks to Bhrata Krishna who made me believe that everything will be according to my wish...... And happily I am married to the man of my dreams....and always wanted a beautiful family like this a lovely elder sister who will love me and scold me when I will make mistakes.... A wonderful mother who will give give motherly love which I craved from childhood... A sweet little sister , whom I will annoy a lot....... And elder brothers and younger brothers..... A lovely family.....
Subhu now tell me what I make today.....

Anaya laughed and enter the kitchen and said ....... Bhanu take some breathe and say ........ You make whatever you want to make but one thing I will mention my lovely devarji loves to eat dish made with milk...

Ji bhabhishree  Bhanumati said but in return got scolding.....
Bhanu now only you were saying that you wanted elder sister.... So why are you calling me bhabhishree??  From today onwards you will call me jiji got it? Anaya said....

She nodded obediently.......
Along with chit chatting they prepared delicious foods.......
Suddenly Duryodhan entered the kitchen and said bhabhishree Jyesth is calling you, Shubhra and .... outside for something to discuss... please come and even I am smelling ladoos can I get one......

Anaya and Subhadra laughed said Bhrata first complete the sentence and whom????
Duryodhan and Bhanumati was flushed in red .........
Subhu leave him , they both have turned into tomatoes....  Duryo you go we are coming....... Along with the ladoos and .....
Duryodhan practically ran out......

Let's go devrani ji........
Take this ladoos and distribute among each of them........

All the members of the family was outside sitting......
Putra about what you want to discuss.... Mata Kunti said.....

Mata yesterday me and Ada were discussing that we should shift from here......
But Nakul interrupted Bhrata why we will move from here it's so peaceful here....

Nakul we all know that the place is peaceful.. but the problem is something else.... Mata as you know that Gandhar Raj have already doubted that we all are alive and I think that he will not remain quite because his each and every plans are failing.....Mata yesterday I have received Bhrata Krishna's letter he stated that Gandhar Raj have send his men to find us and kill us , so Mata yesterday I was telling Arya that we should shift from here ....... Mata what you think am I right or wrong??

All of them were quite Anaya and Karn were looking at eachother..... Suddenly they heard, mata to say putri you are right we should shift from here because I cannot loose you all again ....... But where we will go.... ???

Yes bhabhishree Mata is right..... Bhrata I have one suggestion I think we should move towards Panchal....... because it is the territory of Ashwathama and he won't be  searching in his own place......
Everyone agreed with Arjun's plan but Anaya remained quiet because she guessed that now something will change their life of forever suddenly something struck her ...... She looked at Subhadra and again to Arjun...... Panchal's Rajkumari Panchali's swayamvar..... She was tensed.... Karn noticed this and said that everything will be alright.....

That day they all packed their all essential things..... And decided to leave tomorrow......

Next day:-

They all left their shelter and began their journey towards Panchal.......

It was a quiet long journey everyone were tired...... Anaya was at the last walking with her husband she seems to be lost in her own thoughts.....

Anaya's pov:-

I don't know were our destiny is talking us but I don't want any of my family members to be sad and get hurt...... According to me after staying in Kamakhya forest we have to move towards Kampilya, where the swayamvar will take place and the entire destiny of kuru vansh will change.........

I was engrossed in my thoughts so much that  I didn't even notice when  Mata Kunti called me......
Suddenly I jerked away Subhadra's hand.....

End of Anaya's pov

Putri where are you lost these days... You seems to be weak.... Are you alright baccha...
Mata Kunti asked her calmly....
No Mata I am alright.... I think due all work  and hardship I will feeling low ...... And I think everyone is tired.... We should rest for a while and began our journey.....

You are right putri we should rest for sometime....
But putra Karn as we reach Panchal you will take Anaya to the Shiv Mandir as it is very auspicious and she will feel good......
Mata Kunti ordered Karn....

Maa I think Arjun, Subhadra, Bhanumati and Suryodhan should also come along with us and offer their prayers.....
Mata Kunti nooded and they all rested peacefully.......
After sometime Nakul heard some commotion as soon as he went little further he saw Ashwathama and his men searching them across the forest..... So he alarmed everyone to move and run ......... While running they entered a forest, a complete magical forest..........
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Bye guys
See you soon
Will update soon
Do vote and comment
Stay safe 🙏