Finally Meeting Him!!!

Anaya's Pov:-
It was a sunny day, all the four siblings were heading towards Hastinapur they were cracking jokes and doing pranks which made Dau irritated......he was constantly cursing why he joined them ........

Suddenly!!!!!!

Anaya became tensed because she didn't knew anyone from the royals of Hastinapur. She had heard about them and their ancestors about their valour and everything but still she was scared...She had different types of emotions within herself and the nature was reflecting it......

In Hastinapur:-
All the people were busy doing their work Rajmata Kunti and Maharani Gandhari were ordering the dasis to their work properly because the most favourite children were coming in Hastinapur after a long period of time.......Kunti's happiness had no bounds she was specifically waiting for her dear child to come.......
On the other side of the palace the Pandav brothers were confused because they only knew about the three siblings of Dwarka but no one knew about the eldest princess of Dwarka it was something mysterious to them because everyone of the family knew about the eldest princess of Dwarka.........

On the other side the evil trio no no no let me correct Duryodhan was not included in the group of evil trio.....After that incident Duryodhan completely understood that his beloved Mamashree was just using him in his game.....this made him sad and devastated.....he wanted to be with the Pandavas but no one believe him....
So the evil trio included Gandhar raj Shakuni, Dushasan and Ashwathama were planning something cruel........ The males of palace were busy with solving the problems regarding the state.......

After few hours............................

The four children of Dwarka arrived at Hastinapur.......all were happy seeing them...
The nature also changed according to the expression which Anaya carried......They were welcomed warm heartedly...... Arjun was very excited to see his friend Madhav and his love life Subhadra but he was slightly confused seeing that his elder brother and the eldest princess of Dwarka were having their eye locked....Mata Kunti was holding back her tears.......

As soon as she uttered her name the eldest Prince of Hastinapur was frozen on his own place............
He couldn't believe his own ears that he heard her name after a long period of time.......
Everyone took them inside the palace but only one person was rooted on his place.................................

ANAYA

Was the only word which was ringing in his ears ......

Sorry guys for the short chapter.
Next chapter will be much intersting...
Bye guys 💙
See u soon.......
Do vote and comment
Will update soon
Stay safe 🙏