Next Yuvraj and Night out

*Thank you all guys for supporting me in my tough situations and understandings me*
Now back to the story...
.
.
.
No one's pov:-

After Rajmata Kunti's sudden burst out every one was still in their own place. Suryodhan sat down with a thud,Bheem and Yudhishthir were consoling him .... Arjun, Nakul and Sahadev were ready to kill Gandhar Raj whereas Karn was observing everything he never expected this type of behavior from his Tatshree , Balram, Anaya and Subhadra were disgusted they were not will to stand there for a second on contrarily Krishna had a sad smile on his face because from now everything will be changing......
Gandhari was not being able to control her tears she lost her son within a fraction of second....
After sometime,
Maharaj Dhritarashtra with heavy heart declared Karn as the next Yuvraj. Everyone were happy except Maharaj Dhritarashtra, Gandhar Raj and Dushasan.....
Grand arrangements were made , Suryodhan and Bheem were having friendly banter, Nakul was constantly disturbing Arjun who was busy looking at his life-line
Anaya was helping Subhadra in decorations, Krishna was simply ordering everyone, Balram was muttering something under his breath because he was quite irritated with all the things.....only Sahadev was sitting quietly and doing his work... In simple way it was a complete fish market......
During the evening time every one gather in the court room. Soon all the rituals began and Karn was made the Yuvraj of Hastinapur every citizen of Hastinapur were happy....... A huge fest was conducted Bheem, Suryodhan and Krishna were stealing sweets and Arjun, Nakul were showing their looks to the girls of other regions... Unexpectedly Bhanumati also arrived, she was a common friend of Dushala and Subhadra.... Subhadra and Dushala introduced Anaya they formed a great bond with eachother at a short span of time.....
Unknowingly Bhanumati had stolen someone else else's heart....he was none other than Suryodhan.....
Suryodhan was constantly staring her... His other brothers were teasing him.....
Next surprise also shocked them because Panchali from Panchal came with her siblings and father. Although she was born few months back but she learned everything about various people, things and etc.......
She was already in love with Arjun because she had heard about his archery skills, his valour and everything......
She went towards the girls gang and joined them....they were constantly chatting with eachother caring less about the surrounding..
On the other hand the Kuru Kumars which included Karn , Arjun and Suryodhan were constantly admiring their love life's.... Arjun was constantly staring Subhadra but Draupadi thought that he was staring her....
Karn and Anaya were having cute eye locks and Suryodhan was continuationly seeing Bhanumati........ But Kanha was thinking something else which didn't went unnoticed by Dau, he asked  Kanha what are u thinking right now.... Is everything alright....
But Kanha replied Dau everything will be changing ,there will lots of test which they have to pass together if the bond between them breaks due to jealousy then there will be a huge mess which no one can clear it.....
Dau shook his head because he was not able to understand anything which Kanha said...... Seeing Dau's condition Kanha said don't stress so much now.... enjoy the rest and some more interesting things will be happening today....so just enjoy.. Dau nodded and whispered how can I not enjoy when I have the world's most well behaved siblings with mere.... Kanha heard this and laughed.......
Soon everything got over , all of them went towards their respective chambers and decided to take rest....but destiny planned something else for them.......
Only Pandav brothers, Suryodhan, Krishna, Balram and Subhadra were present... Out of blue Kanha asked do u want to do night out with friends and cousins...... All of them stare blankly towards him because they didn't knew what was night out... Kanha said do u all want to have some kind of interesting entertainment at night under the stars......to experience how kalyug people spend their time..... Everyone were excited it was something new to them..... During Night time Arjun and Subhadra came out to call the rest of the people but coincidentally they bumped into eachother and Arjun saved Subhadra from falling if someone see this from a distance a person could feel that they were kissing each other...they left eachother and were blushing, unknown to them it was noticed by someone who was angry as well as jealous......
So they went to call All the youngsters out, Kanha made all the Kalyug arrangements this made Anaya very happy.... various music instruments were there..... Soon they sat in a circle which began with Kanha-Balram-Anaya-Subhadra-Dushala- Bhanumati-Panchali-Nakul-Sahadev-Bheem-Suryodhan-Yudhishthir-Arjun-Karn-Kanha.
They started to play games which included Passing the pillow, truth and dare..... While playing truth and dare they had to perform different kinds of dare and have to answer odd truths.... At last the enjoyment was ended with Anaya's song she played Guitar and sang Leja re
Everyone was mesmerized by her skills
After chating they went to their chambers and rested......
Next day
.
.
.
.
.
Bye guys
See u soon
Please Do vote and comment
Will try to update soon
Stay safe 🙏