Hastinapur

Next day......

It was most painful day for royals of Dwarka because they were giving away their two daughters.... It wa time for the vidai....
Subhadra and Anaya were brought out by their brothers and sister in law...... Anaya's and Subhadra's sakhis were standing their with rice and coins...... They were asked to throw the rice and coins from above their head.... This means that the girl is repaying back her parents for keeping her in the house and also spreading happiness and prosperity in all corners of the house....
After this they were brought near the palanquin..... Dau hugged Anaya and Subhadra tightly and was crying mess.... Out of nowhere Kanha joined the hugging session... Anaya sobbed and asked bhaiya won't you pull any prank today.... Kanha gave a watery chuckle and said Anna let it be stored afterwards I will do it,for now you both have to enjoy yourself by pulling pranks on your husbands and brothers-in-law..... It will a fun... And now be safe and keep everyone safe and Subhadra don't be clumsy because there we won't be there to help you..
Anaya teased and said bhaiya don't worry my favourite Arjun will be there to help subhadra, am I right na Subhu???
Arjun and Subhadra were standing completely red.... Suddenly Kanha said Bade bhaiya be careful from now because from now you will be accompanying a wild cat with you...Karn and Anaya laughed at the statement but suddenly Anaya said what do you mean bhaiya are you calling me a wild cat????. Kanha laughed and said an intelligent person needs only hint to understand... Anaya made a cute angry pout and stood at a distance...... Mata Went towards Kanha and twisted his ear and Mata Devki went towards Anaya and hugged her ....... She melted in her mother's embraced and cried as she was leaving them forever......
Soon Kanha and Dau lead them towards the Palanquin.... Soon the possession was moving far away from Dwarka... Anaya peeped out and saw the palace fading.....She was feeling that they all will meet soon...

After few hours....

Anaya's pov

The possession reached Hastinapur...
Arya offered his hand towards me, Arjun also followed the same.... The peoples of Hastinapur were happy and blessed the us....At the entrance Maharani Gandhari did some rituals, some maids placed red coloured water  along with a kalash filled with rice... Maharani Gandhari asked us to kicked the kalash slowly and enter the house leaving the red footprints behind..... Me and Subhadra did this rituals together.....and went inside but rest of the people were shocked to see that the footprints were glowing..... All of them accepted it as a god's blessings.....

No one's pov:-

Maharani Gandhari and maa lead us towards our bedroom....... Mata Kunti opened the door of the room it was decorated wonderfully.....
She turned around and said putri from today onwards this is your own room you will experience each and every kind of feelings.....
Take care of yourself and your husband..
Anaya smiled and nodded......

She went towards the window, moonlight was entering the room and lightening it completely...her skin was glowing because of the moonlight......
She was adorned with all kinds of jewellery...
Bangles were making soft noise , as they were disturbed.....a small smile played on her lips, and was staring the nature...
She was startled as she heard the door opening..... She knew it was Karn....

Karn's pov:-

As soon as I entered the room my breath hitched. My beloved wife was standing in the balcony viewing the nature outside... I already knew she was very well aware of my presence,but still I tiptoed towards her and hugged her... She completely melted in my embraced... Nature is looking so happy isn't?  I heard her saying.... She will be looking happy today because her daughter is happy... And has married to the most handsome person of the Aryavarat... I said to tease her and kissed her ears...
She turned around, mischievousness was clearly visible in her eyes.. I think you not familiar with some things Arya ,because... according to everyone ,Bhaiya and Kul are the most handsome peoples of the Aryavarat... Saying this she ran  towards the washroom for changing....
What happened just now ??? She indirectly teased me and went away.... I shooked my head in disbelief and said like brother like sister...  From now I have to handle her mischievousness tooo  but no matter what I love her more than anything saying this he went to change...

No one's pov:-

Soon Anaya came and went towards the bed, she saw her life was sleeping like a baby... It is not good to stare someone like this...she heard him saying I am not staring someone I have complete right to stare my husband saying this she climbed the bed and slept beside her husband.. within few seconds Karn scooped her towards him and snuggled close to her and kissed her forehead and they both went to sleep.....

Next day
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Bye guys
See u soon
Do vote and comment
Will update soon
Stay safe 🙏