One step towards meeting Him

No one's pov:-
The people of Dwarka happily accepted their new princess. They thinks that the royals of Dwarka always have God's blessings upon them but little did they know that Gods resides there........The Yadav family completely took care of Anaya. She learned different types of weapons and about the politics of Aryavart...

Somewhere else:-
A handsome man was seen learning divine knowledge regarding weapons from his Guru Parshuram.....Yup that man was none other than Suryaputra Karn,the jyesth Pandav.....He was specifically choosen by Guru Parshuram so that he can teach him personally, while rest of the Kuru Kumars went to Guru Dronacharya's Ashram....... Only few days were left for his education to be completed and can return back to his mother and brothers whom he missed a lot...
Bhagwan Parshuram have given him all love and care basically he treated him as his own son..
Time flies very fast... soon the last day of the education came he has to go back to his own home..... Being impressed by his performance Guru Parshuram gifted him Vijay Dhanush and said that he will also be known as Vijaydhari,one who has the capability to hold the Vijay Dhanush.
Taking Guru's blessing he left Hastinapur......

In Dwarka:-
The assembly was going on.....the king was discussing some important matter... suddenly one messenger came in and delivered the message that Dwarka was invited to the Kala Pradarshan which will held within few days.....As the king was busy with the state work so the kids were allowed to go there as they all missed their Aunt Kunti.....

The four kids bore different expression Subhadra was blushing thinking that she will meet Rajkumar Arjun after a long time, next Anaya was having mixed feelings because she was excited to see the royals of Hastinapur and was having an unknown emotion which she can't express , here Kanha was excited because he knew something might happen there it can be sad or happy but our beloved dau was worried because he knew this journey can make his hair grey because he was traveling with his sooo innnocent siblingssss🥴. But soon they have started their packing........

In Hastinapur:-
All the prices had arrived and were welcomed by their mothers..... but there was no sign of their eldest Prince.......Here Shakuni said that the eldest Prince might have died while coming back which made Pandav angry and others were disgusted by listening his words.......

Very soon the eldest Prince also made his presence in Hastinapur all people were happy......Even Duryodhan was happy it was quite strange thing but no one said anything further and started doing their work.........

In Kunti's Chamber:-
Rajmata was patiently waiting for her children to come because she will be able to spend time with them after 13 years .....All the brothers arrived there and spend some blissful moments........ Suddenly Kunti said that next day the two Princess of Dwarka along with Kanha and Balram will be arriving to attend Kala Pradarshan.......All were happy the eldest was busy thinking about the eldest princess of Dwarka he have never seen her but have heard about her from his Guru....He felt some unknown emotion which he can't express.........on the other side Mata Kunti along with other her other sons were giving teasing smile to the eldest which made him blush...... After lots of teasing and cracking jokes they decided to take rest.

But the two people were having sleepless night thinking about each other!!!!!

And one person was happy as he could see a wonderful love story was on its way coming....♥️♥️

Bye guys 💙
See u soon
Do vote and comment
Will update soon ♥️♥️
Stay safe 🙏