Kala Pradarshan 🏹⚔️

No one's pov:-

It was hot and sunny day in Hastinapur all the people were happy because all the 105 Kuru Kumars will show their skills. Karn was not allowed to participate in the match because he was not the student of Guru Dronacharya. This news made Shakuni and Dhritarashtra very happy because they thought that they can make Duryodhan the next Yuvraj but their happiness didn't last long because Guru Parshuram made his presence. No one expected him to be present there. He said I also want to see my student's skill so I have came here. But our fool Mamashree said who will be against putra Karn? Because according to the rules only the students of Guru Dronacharya will be competing with each other. Guru Parshuram said is it so? Then it's fine. This statement made Shakuni relaxed but next what he heard was something hard to digest. Parshuram said then according to the rule my three students will be competing with each other afterall they are Guru Bhrathas .
It was a complete shock for Mahamahim Bheeshm and Guru Dronacharya because they didn't expected this at alll....

Here the four siblings thought that it will be most remarkable day in the history of Hastinapur and silently laughed seeing the faces of three people ' The Guru Bhrathas '
On other hand Shakuni was cursing under his breath because he couldn't carry any plans because he loved his life a lot ......

All the royal people sat on their respective places while the common people were sitting in the gallery......
The match was about to began all Rajkumars made their presence in the ground...

The first round was of spear fighting from Pandav's side Yudhishthir went and from the Kaurava's side Vikarn went. It's was a fair match both were winning but at end Yudhishthir won....
Second match was sword and axe fight Nakul and Sahadev represented Pandavas and other two brothers from Kauravas side were participating at last Nakul and Sahadev won ......
Third match was mace fight Bheem and Duryodhan represented Pandavas and Kauravas respectively. It was a intensed match because all of them in the palace knew Bheem and Duryodhan were not at their good terms. This made Shakuni smirk internally but the next thing made him shocked to core because Bheem and Duryodhan were just playing in the mace fight they were just enjoying themselves caring less to what people will think.... Both won the match they hugged eachother and sat together.....Last match was archery fight Arjun was representing Pandavas and Dushasan was representing the Kauravas..... both were angry with eachother but at last Arjun froze him and won the match..... This was the end of Kala Pradarshan for students of Guru Dronacharya but now the most interesting match was about to began....
All the Guru Bhrathas made their presence in the field...........
.

..

..

.

Bye guys 💙
Will update soon
Do vote and comment
See u soon
Stay safe 🙏