Chapter 4

A Letter From Home

T.A. 2490

Rivendell

Six months after Celebrían announced that she was expecting, all of Imladris was astonished that the Lady was expecting again, but even more excited that there will be a baby again in Rivendell.

With the ending of her sixth month, Elrond received a letter from Lady Galadriel herself.

-Dear Lord Elrond,

I am in no need to alarm you, but it is with urgent news that you come to Lothlóríen as quickly as possible. And please bring the children and Celebrían, we have not seen them in a long time. We are family Elrond, and it would be nice to see my daughter every once and awhile.

Sincerely,

Lady Galadriel-

Elrond reread the letter, and quickly he went to find Celebrían. He found her in the gardens, seating beside the fountain, which was in the middle of the garden.

"Celebrían, get the children."

"Why, is something wrong?" She asked.

"No, not that I know of, but we must go to Lothlóríen.

~~~

Greenwood

KingThranduil, also received a letter from Lady Galadriel, saying for them to come to Lothlóríen

"Regeína!" Thranduil called

"Yes, what is it Thranduil?

"Go, and find Legolas."

"Why, what is going on?"

"We head for Lothlóríen."

~~~

Lothlóríen

Lord Celeborn and Lady Galadriel greeted their daughter and her family when they entered Lothlóríen. Celebrían walked up to her and hugged her parents, as well as her children.

'Mae tollen,' "back to Lothlóríen." Celeborn announced.

"It is good to be back, 'Ada.'" Celebrían said, now standing beside her husband.

"You all must be tired. Go now and rest, and 'lell nin', follow me please." Galadriel said, extending her hand.

"Of course, 'Naneth.'" Celebrían said taking her mother's hand.

~~~

Celebrían followed her mother up the stairs and though the talan, until they reached her parent's room. Celebrían walked in and Galadriel closed the door behind her.

'Hama sinome.' Galadriel said gesturing her arm to the bed.

Celebrían sat down on the end of the bed and waited for her mother to speak.

'Manen le?' Galadriel asked. 'How are you?'

'Im maer.' Replied Celebrían. 'I'm well.'

"Good, so nothing or unusual has been going on during your pregnancy, have you?" Galadriel asked, while she sat down by her daughter.

"No, 'Naneth', should there be something wrong?"

"That is what Elrond tells me. Me and the 'lápise' are healthy." Celebrían ushered her mother.

"But, you seem so unsure of yourself."

"Because, I do not feel healthy. I am six months and I look like three." Celebrían said almost crying.

Galadriel saw the pain in her child's eyes. She held her hands in hers'.

"Do not worry, 'henig nín'. Everything will fall into place in time. Now, go and rest my dear."

Celebrían nodded, and stood up. Before Celebrían left, her mother spoke again.

"I know what troubles you, she will appear when she wish to. What you fear is nothing than what is to come."

And with that Celebrían left her parent's quarters, and went to her own.

~~~

' ' - Elvish

Regeína - Latin the g is silent

Talan - House in the trees

Mae tollen - Welcome

Lell nín - My Daughter

Ada - Father

Naneth - Mother

Hama sinome - Have a seat

Lápise - Baby

Okay I decided that I will update every Friday. Or at lest try to. Sorry you guys had to wait. I might update again later today.

Peace out like a river.