Chapter 16

A Mistake

T.A.2494

Rivendell

I was getting dressed, just like l do everyday. It was nothing special just a simple deep blue dress, and brown cloak. Just like dresses, I despises shoes with my dresses. I prefer to go barefoot.

After all this time getting ready I never looked at myself in my mirror. I then took a gleams in my mirror and screamed.

I stared in shock of what I saw. My hair was no longer just white, it was brown as well. A touched, and even pulled my hair to see if it was real.

Just then my door opened and Arwen came in, making the same face I did.

"Hi, Arwen."

"Lìvia? What happened?" She asked, closing the door behind her.

"I am not sure, but I kind of like it."

"Really?" She questioned walking towards me.

"Yea, it's different. Like me."

Arwen sat down beside me and, hugged me. I hugged her back.

"You're my favorite, 'gwathel.' "You know that?"

"I am your only 'gwathel.'" l said laughing.

"That is why you're my favorite." She said laughing as well.

Just then the door opened again and revealed Naneth and Ada.

"What happened we heard scream-ing." Ada said.

Mother was speechless at the sight of my hair, so much that she had to cover her mouth. As for Father, he seemed shock, but not surprised like mother.

"Do you like it?" l asked.

"Lìvia, what happened to your hair?" Naneth asked.

I just shrugged.

"It just happened."

"Well, at least no one is hurt." Ada stated.

"Arwen, take Lìvia and go play or something." Naneth said.

"Yes, 'Naneth.' Come on Lìvia."

Arwen graded my hand we walked out the door. After we turned the corner, l looked at Arwen and she looked at me. I had a big smile on my face.

"Your it!" I shouted and ran off.

"I'm going to get you!"

"Got to catch me!"

~~~

I ran though the halls, dodging all the other elves walking. Being small as a few advantages, l could easy pass them. Though it is not so easy for Arwen. I ran down the steps that entered the gardens, Naneth loves the gardens it is her favorite place, or so I have been told.

I wasn't paying any attention and ran straight into Elladan and Elrohir. Which cause me to fall down on the ground.

"Hey, Elladan. Hey, Elrohir." I said standing back up, and looked behind me to see where Arwen was.

"Lìvia? Is that you?" Elladan asked confused.

"Yes, it is me." I said dusting my dress off. "You should really know your sister. Got to go. Bye!"

I ran off again, hopefully Arwen was not to close to me. Turning a corner, I checked to see if Arwen followed, but she never came. I walked back to where I saw my brothers , and saw them talking to Arwen.