Journal 4

T.A.2497

Dear Journal:

The Dúnedain left within a week.

I told Ada what happened and how I met the Rangers. So Ada decided for me to start taking self defense. Elladan and Elrohir help me practice with my bow and dagger, sometimes Glorfindel comes and practices with us.

Naneth and Arwen are teaching me music, sewing, and gardening. Naneth says I sing like the Valar, I guess that's good. I love to play the violin and the fiddle, but the fiddle is only played at festivals. I can also play the flute.

I can not stand the harp, or at least play it.

Lindir tries to teach me poems, but I don't like them. Riddles is more of my liking.

I carry my dagger everywhere, even to my studies. Ada has caught me a few times, but I got better at hiding it. Even when I wear dresses, you never know what might happen.

I finally stopped having nightmares, but I daydream now. And they are worse, I will even daydream during Adas' teaching, or even fall asleep.

I think Ada might suspect something. Maybe I should tell him about my dreams. I don't know.

Till again

- Lìvia

I'm so tired!!

I went to Fort Payne, Alabama, with my youth group to this Adventure place. Its called True Adventure Sports.

SO MUCH FUN!!!

It was Monday - Wednesday.

We went repelling, cave exploring, kayaking, cave climbing, and zip lining.

SO FUN!!

Our tour guides were literally spider monkeys. No lie. They climbed those rocks, like NOTHING.

And HERE WE ARE, TRYING TO CLIMB UP A LITTLE BOULDER. It was a nice boulder.

(Please someone get that joke. Please.)

They were AWESOME, though.

So we called one of them Spider Monkey, and then the other one Wonder Beard.

Yes, they are both guys.

We also had two other guides with us.

We ALL enjoyed ourselves.

But, now I'm sad.

Because now I'm going to cry when, I write this story, AND even more when I watch Lord Of The Rings AND The Hobbit!!

We'll all miss you Sir Christopher Lee.

NEXT CHAPTER IS LONGG!!

You have been warned.