Journal 12

Journal 12

T.A. 2540

Rivendell

I'm fifty years of age! Half way there!

Im finally ungrounded. Longest three years of my life. Its hard to do things when you can't do anything.

Listening to reports of - I don't even remember anymore. Arwen laughed at my misery. She told me I had to start learning to deal with them anyway.

To be honest I don't know how she even stays awake though those, meetings. Even Elladan and Elrohir sometimes fall asleep in them.

AND THEY ARE THE ONES GOING TO RULE RIVENDELL!

Valar help us!

Ada did allow me to set them on fire, once. Setting the bottom of the chairs on fire, they had the most manliest screams ever.

Lindir and Glorfindel laughed, saying it was pay back. Erestor, however was not pleased, she had to take care of the - damages.

Arwen might think about the man she's going to marry. .. I may or may not try to read her mind.

Just so you know she is thinking about him. Maybe that's what she does, cause I know she does not pay attention all the time.

My ring has stayed off for the three years. I don't think I'll need it any more. For now.

Guess who I caught kissing behind the statues. Hehe, yes Lindir and Erestor. Got a run for my words, that day.

So worth it, though.

Till I write again

- Lìvia