Journal 21

Journal 21

T.A. 2941

Rivendell

Estel as grown up in the past eight years he has been living here with us. He is growing up to into a fine young man.

He has come to take a liking in archery, which Elladan and Elrohir were more than happy to teach him.

Ada has be teaching Estel our Elvish was and language, becoming almost fluent in it, but he still needs to practice some more.

I have the honor of teaching him to sword fight, which he also enjoys.

I recently received a letter from Arwen explaining that she is enjoying her time in Lothlóríen and with our Grandparents.

Till again

- Lìvia

~~~

Alright ladies and gents this is it.

*Its the final countdown *plays in the distance**

Hopefully by the time you all are reading this the last chapter will be up and so will book 2

'The Journey With A Hobbit'

For future reference this book will go under editing, due to the fact that when I read this book I look down in shame. I have heard your comments that this a good story, but I believe I can make it better.

Such as I will be making this book in third person, because it is easier to write and look less choppy.

Do not worry the story plot will still be the same, (for the most part (a few things might change) however it will be better written.

Maybe you we go back and reread the story, or maybe you won't.

Anyway

Vote

Comment

Do both

Thank you all readers for your votes and your comments, I hope I'll see you all in book 2

I'm Out

Peace like a river