Chapter 47

To Be or Not To Be

T.A.2590

Rivendell

"Lìvia, wake up." I heard my fathers' voice call.

"No." I mumbled, my eyes still closed.

"It is noon, Lìvia, wake up."

I slowly opened my eyes, to see Ada pull my curtains back. Letting the sunlight come in.

"Ah! It burns!" I cried, throwing my pillow over my eyes.

"It will get better."

"Really?" I asked, peaking my eyes out form the pillow.

"Yes." He paused for a moment, like he was remembering something.

"Where did you go, Lìvia?"

I sat straight in my bed, Ada, now having my full attention.

"I'm afraid I do not understand, 'Ada.'"

"You went to the gardens, then came back distressed, and left."

Ada came over and sat on the edge of my bed.

"So, I ask again. Where did you go?"

"I was tired, so I decided to come straight to bed. No use in ruining everyone's good time."

"Very well then." Ada patted my hand, then looked at it.

"Where did you get this?" He asked lifting up my right hand. Letting the gems shine from the midday sun.

"It was a gift, from Legolas."

"Well it is, beautiful."

"I agree."

~~~

I walked around Rivendell, till I saw Legolas hunched over the railing, looking out over the courtyard.

Lasts' night memory was still fresh in my mind. Not that it ever left.

~We broke apart from each other. I saw Legolas, looking just as shocked as me.

"L-Lìvia, I am so sorry."

I was still speechless, my mind raced to comprehend what just happened, and my checks were burning like the sun.

"I should not have done that. I'm so-"

"Legolas." I said, cutting him off.

He stopped rambling and looked at me.

"Forgive, forget, and we never speak of it again. Agreed?"

Legolas sighed and nodded.

"Agreed."~

I let the memory fade, as I approached Legolas. He saw me and met me half way.

"Lìvia, I just wanted to apologize, again. I-"

I cut him off, again.

"We both were off from the wine, it was an accident, you and I both know that. Forgive, forget, and we move on like it never happened."

(But, it did.)

He nodded.

"When do you leave?" I asked changing the topic.

"Father says we leave tomorrow morning."

"I see."

(So, half a day left? What to do?)

Just then my brain got an idea.

"Grab your bow and meet me in the court yard, in five minutes." I said, picking up my dress a bit, and headed to my room.

"Why, would I-"

"Don't ask, just do!" I shouted turning the corner.

~~~

I changed into my black leggings, a blue tunic, with black undersleeves, and my black boots.

Now, I sat patiently in a tree, my back to the trunk, softly humming.

Finally I heard upcoming footsteps, and saw Legolas coming.

"You are late, dear Prince." I announced, then jumped off the tree branch landing on the stone ground, then looked up at him.

"A Prince is never late, my lady. You are simply early." He replied with a smile.

"No, you were late. I said to be here in five minutes, you were here in six."

"I shall forever feel the guilt."

"Yes you shall, now come on." I said, grabbing his wrist. "We are wasting daylight."

~~~

"Where are you taking me?"

"Someplace secret. Only a handful of elves know where it is." I said, as we continued through the woods.

I finally stopped and let go of Legolas' hand, once we reached the small clearing inside the forest.

"Is this-"

"My own personal archery range? Yes, just my brothers and I use it. -Anyway, the Prince first."

"Why thank you, Lady Lìvian. For, we both know I am the best archer." Legolas boasted, taking a shot, and making a bullseye at one the targets.

"Oh, its going down now, pretty boy." I said, doing the same,, and hitting a bullseye on a different target, hidden in the trees.

I was not going to let our friendship get ruined by a kiss, that meant nothing.

Or did it?

~~~~

You guess are going to hate me.

For this chapter and the ones coming up.

I updated today because I won't be able to tomorrow, or next week.

...

Sorry.

Anyway.

If you like monster books then check out Life in Leather Bounds

By MarkWrites97

Its really good, he also has book two of that series.

Moving on.

Vote

Comment

Do both

Don't do any

Im out.