Journal 8

Journal 8

T.A. 2510

Rivendell

Its been a year since Naneths' capture. It only took her a week, to be back and doing like nothing ever happened.

Even though something did.

She has mostly been busy getting everything ready for my twentieth birthday.

Nothing special. Hopefully.

Our letters to Legolas and I have gotten slower. I haven't sent or received a letter for some time.

Ada finally let me have twin swords. Im still learning how to use them. I've only had them a few weeks.

Ada called it a early birthday present.

Ada apologized to me, having no idea on what I went threw. I forgave him of course. Grandma told Ada not to tell Naneth and especially my brothers, and sister, on what was to come.

She still smiles. She still laughs, but I'm the one who still hears the screams. Still sees the pain, the touchier, and the scars.

No one else sees them, the scars. Not even Ada could heal, them, the ones on the inside. Only the Grey Heavens could do it.

Making it all go away.

But scars don't heal they fade. Leaving the memory of the pain, and touchier, behind.

I spend as much time as I can with Naneth,, knowing what's to come. I know she will leave us.

She will sail.

Fourteen days.

Fourteen days, after my birthday.

Till again

- Lìvia

~~~

OH MY GOSH!

I'm SO sorry. That this is late.

Next chapter.