Chapter 9

SUPRISE UPDATE!!!!!!!!

A Cry For Help

T.A. 2490

Lothlóríen

"Celebrían?" Regeína asked.

  There was no response.

"Celebrían?" Regeína asked again shaking her lightly.

"Celebrían do me a favor, please by the Vala do not be dead. Legolas has gone to find the twins. Just hold on!"

  Regeína closed her eyes, trying to focus on calling her husband, telepathically.

[Thranduil!

~~~

  Elladan and Elrohir were climbing up trees and looking under bushes just to find the young Prince, not knowing that he was not even there.

"Where is he?" Elladan asked.

"I do not know, but he must be around here somewhere." Elrohir replied.

  Legolas came running up behind the twins, grabbing Elrohirs' tunic, tugging it towards him.

"There you are!" Elrohir stated.

"You find him?!" His brother asked. Reappearing from a tree and walked towards them.

"Yes." Elrohir said looking at Legolas, who as not stopped pulling on his tunic and noticing the tears.

"Legolas, what is it? What is going on?" Elrohir asked, as Legolas was still pulling.

"It is Sliver Lady! She fell!" Legolas shouted, no longer pulling on Elrohir's tunic. Making Elrohir able to meet Legolas at eye level.

"Sliver Lady?" Elrohir asked, looking at his brother for an answer.

  Both of their eyes widen in realizing, who he was referring to.

"Mother." They both said.

"Where is she?!" Elrohir asked frantically.

"By the stream." Legolas said, pointing in the direction where he came from.

"Come on!" Elladan shouted, as Elrohir picked up Legolas and they started running in the direction he pointed in.

~~~

[Thranduil!]

  Thranduil's eyes widen at the sound of his wife's voice.

[Regeína, are you alright?!]