{1} [l/n] [m/n]

It was raining heavily that afternoon and Kirishima Eijiro was currently standing by the bus stop waiting for the bus to take him home. Luckily, he brought his umbrella today so he wasn't getting drenched by the rain. Hopefully the bus will be coming soon because it was starting to get cold and he wanted to go home. He was so glad it was finally Friday, he had a rough week at school and has been looking forward to snuggling up in the warmth of his bed all weekend.

He randomly looked to the side of him and was startled to see a boy, probably around his age standing in the rain with no umbrella getting completely soaked. This actually isn't the first time that the black haired boy had since him around. He would see him at least twice a week just standing there in the curb, sometimes Kirishima noticed he had bruises on his cheek and his clothes were rumpled up or sometimes even torn. He wondered what was going on with him and thought about approaching him but he was too nervous to do so.

But this time was different, no matter how shy, insecure, and unsure of himself Kirishima couldn't just let him stand in the rain like this. He gathered ever little fiber of confidence he had in his body and walked over to the boy who was just about the same height as him.

"H-Hi" Kirishima stuttered, the boy slowly turned his head to the side to face the voice that was speaking to him. This was the first Kirishima was actually getting a proper close look at his face, his wet [h/l] [h/c] was sticking to the side of his face. His big round [e/c] eyes that held nothing within them, he looked so... empty.

Kirishima took note of the cut in the corner of his lips. He gulped

"A-Are you w-waiting for someone?" The boy stared at him and slowly shook his head "...are you going home or something...?" He slowly shook his head again and noticed how his body was shivering.

Man up Eijiro! You have to help him or he'll get sick! Just spit it out!

"Um, it's raining, well you can obviously see that, but how about you come to my place to warm up...?" Kirishima cringed at the awkwardness in his tone

"Why?" The boy final spoke, his voice was smooth and silky and if it wasn't for their current situation Kirishima would have found it very relaxing.

"Well... you're shivering, and I can't just leave you in the rain... my parents are gone for a business trip so it'll just be us" in the distance Kirishima saw his bus coming towards them. He reached his hand out to the boy with a reassuring smile. The boy stared at the hand in front of him and took it.

Kirishima smiled even brighter and pulled him so that he would be under the umbrella as well. The bus arrived right after that and Kirishima walked him in the bus, they sat side by side at an empty sit in the back

"U-Uh... y-you can let go now" Kirishima stuttered out, the [h/c] haired boy looked down to see that he was still intertwining their fingers together. He slowly slipped his hands out and rested them on his lap.

It wasn't long until they arrived at Kirishima's stop and took a 2 minute walk to his house. He opened the door to the empty house and allowed the boy to step in first.

"Um, M-My parents aren't home... so it's just us... like I said before" that ended up sounding way more intimate that Kirishima had intended "wait here, I'll get you a towel" Kirishima slipped off his shoes and ran upstairs and quickly returned with a towel in hand. He handed it to the boy who began drying up his hair and wrapping the towel around himself. "...Let's go to my room"

Kirishima began heading to his room and the boy followed behind him. They got to Kirishima's room and Kirishima began rummaging through his clothes to find something the boy could wear. He pulled out red t-shirt and some basketball shorts