{12} I'm All Yours

The next morning [m/n] was the first of the two to wake up from their deep slumber. He slowly blinked his eyes opened and looked up to see Kirishima still sleeping peacefully next to him. The red head still had his arm loosely wrapped around [m/n]'s torso and their legs were still tangled together.

[m/n] pushed a strand of hair behind Kirishima's un-styled hair but stopped the moment he began stirring in his sleep. He slowly pulled away from the red head and climbed off of the bed, quietly inching his way to the bathroom to just wash his face.

When he arrived at the bathroom he was shocked to see that his old toothbrush was still there. Did he not noticed it when he was showering yesterday?

Since [m/n] had came and slept over at Kirishima's house quite often the red head had bought a toothbrush for [m/n] to use.

"He kept it all this time?" [m/n] couldn't help the warm feeling that spread all over his chest. He couldn't help the smile that found its way unto his lips, couldn't help the way his heart skipped a beat.

...

After quickly washing up he returned to Kirishima's room where the boy was still asleep. He crawled back into the bed and sat crisscross in front of Kirishima, but not too close that it may disrupt his slumber.

[m/n] tilted his head to the side as he carefully examined Kirishima, his slightly longer dyed hair, his sharper jaw line, as well as his more muscular body. [m/n] gently ran his fingers through Kirishima's hair, then slowly down the side of his face before bringing his hand back to his side.

"If I had never been taken away, could we have been able to have a normal relationship...? Just like everybody else?" [m/n] muttered to himself.

No way, I could ever have a normal life... you're the only normal part of my life. Yet... I'm the abnormal part of yours. It would've been so much better for you if we had never met, and I know that you being around me isn't right but I still wanna be around you. It's so selfish of me, isn't it?

[m/n] reached his hands out and began gently and absentmindedly tracing random patterns along Kirishima's back.

"I realised something..." he whispered to himself "i'm in love with you" he chuckled slightly to himself "this whole time... it was you that I loved, I love everything about you. Your beautiful smile. your angelic laugh, your pretty red eyes, your ridiculously pointy teeth, your amazingly kind heart... everything." He let out a hopeless sigh "I want you so bad... I need you, no one else but you."

[m/n] slowly moved his body into a laying position, resting on one elbow as he looked directly down on Kirishima

"I could very easily take you away from here, and it'd be just the two of us together and we'd only need to rely on each other. But I would never hurt you that way." He traced his fingers along Kirishima's cheek "how could I ever hurt someone that loved me like you did."

Without realising [m/n] began leaning down, as if to place a kiss on Kirishima's lips but at that moment the red head began to stir in his sleep again. [m/n] moved back to sitting cross legged, Kirishima's eyes slowly fluttered open and he came face to face with [m/n].

"H-How long have you been up?" He asked the [h/c] haired boy as he slowly sat up as well.

"Just 15 minutes" [m/n] said with a small smile. Kirishima thought back to the first time they had met, feeling a sense of deja vu, and just chuckled to himself. He cleared his throat before speaking up again.

"Do you uhh... want something to eat?"

"It's fine, I need to head back"

"Oh" Kirishima couldn't help but feel disappointed, he sat up quietly on the bed as [m/n] went to a corner of the room to put on his pants.