{13} Nightmares and Daydreams

Well, well, well, look who came back for more of the story. If you are a little confused with the timeline right now lemme just quickly catch you up. Basically, it's been week since I had slept over at Ei-chan's place and we almost.. y'know.

Anyways, when I had got back to the hideout that night it was still a little tense between me and Shigaraki, we said nothing to each other. But things went back to normal the next day, he didn't ask me about my whereabouts, which I am very thankful for, probably thought I was out blowing off some steam.

But since then I didn't protest against the plan anymore, I was just going to do as I was told. In the end the main goal remains the same.

"Today the students will be starting their training camp" Shigaraki spoke "so tomorrow night is when we strike. Everybody knows what they need to do right?"

"Yes" with that everyone else left the lair, they would return tomorrow and that night we would all head over to the location of the U.A. students training camp to carry out the plan.

"Hey, Shigaraki" [m/n] spoke out once the others had left and it was just him, Shigaraki and Kurogiri in the bar "why Bakugou Katsuki of all people?"

"Not this again" the villain rolled his eyes

"Chill dude, I'm not protesting again" [m/n] quickly said "i just wanna know... why him?"

"Like I already said, we could take advantage of his violent nature and need to win, but getting him on our side would cause a huge damage in the reputation of the hero society. Plus, we've seen how powerful he is, if he's with us he would be a very big help in our schemes" Shigaraki explained "I don't expect you to get along with him but just stick to the plan and in the end it'll all be worth it. Alright?"

"...Ok" [m/n] nodded slowly "I trust you"

LE TIME SKIP

It was the night before they would head over to the training camp to proceed with their plan of capturing Bakugou Katsuki. [m/n] feeling pretty anxious about it, strangely enough. Normally he would be excited for their plans but this time he was worried, but... why?

Was it because they would have to capture Bakugou? Or was it because he wasn't ready to see the kind of face Kirishima would make when it happens. Especially after what happened between them a few days ago, he regularly finds himself thinking about how far they would've gone if the parents hadn't come back yet.

"Ughhh" [m/n] groaned as he flopped down unto his bed, shoving his face into the pillow. "lemme just sleep it off" he mumbled to himself, and gradually the sweet bliss of slumber carried him away.

[m/n] had just been sold off by his own fucking father over his stupid car to a mafia to save his own ass. A dangerous group of people that are involved with multiple illegal crimes and only lord knows what else. And now [m/n] just got sold off to them.

And just when he thought life couldn't get any worse for him. To say he was mad would be the biggest understatement ever, he was outraged. He was hurt. But most of all... he was petrified... shaking with fear. He had no idea what was waiting for him on the other side.

"What? Got cold feet" one of the men that took him joked but [m/n] didn't say anything and just flinched at his deep and frightening voice "get in" he nudged the boy forward

[m/n] made his way through the big metal door on shaky legs, he turned his head just in time to see the door slam, leaving the room in a dim light. He wondered when next he would be able to see the outside world again.