{10} Expect the Unexpected

I would give you a recap of what happened last time, but I don't think I have the mental stability to go through that one more time. But, anyways... after all of that stuff happened we finally went our separate ways, and on my way back to the lair I got a little visit from the past.

"Oi! Brat!" A low voice growled at a sullen [m/n], the boy didn't even bother turning around and just kept walking on his way down the alley. "Hey you little shit!"

"What the fuck do you want!" [m/n] whipped his body around to face the grown man, around his mid-30's, that was standing right behind him. Cloaked in all black and a deep gory scar along his left face.

"Tch, watch you're language when you speak to me"

"Listen old man, I'm not in the mood for this bull shit, so do me a favour and kindly fuck off" [m/n] glared furiously at him, his eyes puffy and red from bawling them out not too long ago

"Were you just crying a while ago?" The old man began laughing "wish I was there to see you, must be embarrassing isn't it? Having your sex tape seen by everyone in this goddamn city"

"So you're here just to ridicule me?" [m/n] scoffed "Wow, people really are just trash"

"So you don't even remember who I am?" The man stared at [m/n] with a mocking look on his face, [m/n] didn't even bother responding and just continued to scowl at him. "Over a year ago, you managed to escape the most heavily guarded underground hideout with your freakish quirk. You slaughtered everyone there... but I survived" he lifted up his shirt and showed another gruesome scar that was swollen with a red and purple tone.

[m/n] looked at the scar completely unfazed.

"You ruined everything for me! And left me with this on my body! And for that I'd swore I would get revenge on you! Hope the child porno starring you wasn't too much, cause it'll only get worse"

[m/n] stared unblinking at the man before him, he tried to hold back but suddenly he just burst out in a fit of laughter

"You can't be serious!" He howled "you're so fucking petty it's actually pitiful"

"Shut the fuck up! The only reason you got away is because you caught us all off guard!"

"No, you shut the fuck up!" [m/n]'s voice suddenly darkened "you think you had a hard life? You wouldn't survive I single day in my shoes. What waste of my fucking time" [m/n] rolled his eyes and turned around to walk away.

"Don't walk away from me!" The man pulled out a knife "you little shit! You have no idea just how much stronger I've gotten!" The man charged towards [m/n] at a high pace, swinging his arm forward but before he even realised what happened, [m/n] grabbed his wrist and twisted them so the knife was forced out of his hands.

He took the knife and pierce it into the man's arm causing him to let out an agonising howl. With the blood from the stab, [m/n] activated his quirk, he grabbed the man by his neck and forced him on his knees so he was looking up at [m/n]

"You should be grateful you even survived, and just moved on with your worthless life. Really? Playing that video of me was the best you could've done? If you really wanted revenge you could've done so much worse. Especially considering the amount of pain you already caused me in the past" He tightened his hold on the mans neck "oh, and you had a huge miscalculation... you didn't consider just how much stronger I'd gotten."

That was the last thing [m/n] said before making all the blood rush to his head, with all the extra blood and pressure the man's head detonated. His blood went splat unto the wall, [m/n]'s face and all over both their clothings.