{6} The Number One Hero

Alright, so here's a little recap of what happened, we went to USJ, All Might wasn't there, Shigaraki had a little fun Eraser Head, I almost killed Midoriya, emphasis on almost.

And the best thing happened, after such a long time I met Ei-chan again. I didn't even know he was in U.A... in my defense I never finished reading the student pages. But anyways... All Might eventually showed up and we were entering the final stage of this fight.

"Ah, you're here" [m/n] said stepping away from Midoriya, now facing All Might.

"I've been waiting, hero." Shigaraki said "you trash of society"

"That's All Might...?" One of the low level villains that came with them said in fear

"This is my first time seeing him in person..."

"Me too! Me too! Isn't he so intimidating!" [m/n] stared at the hero with delight "I can't wait to feel his blood on my skin and control every part of his body with my pwn hands. I bet he'll look so fucking good covered and stained in blood. Looking so pathetic beneath me."

"Alright kid, calm the fuck down" Shigaraki looked at [m/n] with a weird look on his face. [m/n] just rolled his eyes

"We won't hesitate!" The low level villains yelled out and got ready to attack but in less than a second All Might dashed past all of them, knocking them all out on the way and getting to Aizawa.

Then he rushed over to Asui, Midoriya, and Mineta, he grabbed them and simultaneously punched Shigaraki causing the hand to fall out of his face and pushed [m/n] to the floor.

"No good... that's no good. I'm sorry father" Shigaraki walked over to the hand on the floor, picked it up and gently put it back on his face. [m/n] slowly stood up, dusting himself off and glaring daggers at the pro hero who was walking towards them.

"That wasn't very nice, was it, hero?" [m/n] walked towards Shigaraki and whispered into his ears "did you notice it, Shigaraki?"

"He moved so fast that I could barely follow him with my eye. But... he's not as fast as I expected. So the rumours are true... he is getting weaker" All Might began charging towards Shigaraki and [m/n], forming a cross with his arms over his chest

"Carolina...! Smash!"

"Nomu" the creature stepped right in front of them completely blocking the attack from the pro hero. He continued to punch Nomu but it had not effect on him

"It doesn't work because of shock absorption, in order to cause damage to Nomu, it would be most effective to slowly gouge out his flesh. Whether he'd let you do that or not is a different issue though."

"Thanks for telling me all that!"

"See, this is the problem! You don't just say information like that!" [m/n] dragged his hand over his face in exasperation. He watched as All Might grabbed Nomu by the torso and flipped it back into the ground. However, with Kurogiri's warp gate he was able to put Nomu in a position to claw at All Might's torso where his wound was.

"Were you trying to keep him from moving by sticking him deep in the concrete?" Shigaraki spoke in a mocking tone

"I must admit not a bad idea, Hero, but..." [m/n] smirked

"You won't be able to stop him like that because Nomu is as strong as you."

"Let's hurry up and end this" [m/n] walked up towards the hero. All Might let go of Nomu's torso and focused on prying the creature's claw out of his own torso.

"This is your first offence? You better prepare yourselves!" [m/n] just rolled his eyes at the pro's words

"[m/n]"