{16} Why Not Me?

If you weren't paying attention, what happened was that everything basically went to shit thanks to the heroes. But then we got teleported elsewhere and now were all standing in front of the big boss.

Y'know... I remember at this point I really just wanted to go home, it was too much interactions with heroes for one sitting. Yeah... anyways carry on with the story

"Sensei" Shigaraki was the first to speak out

"You failed again, huh, Tomura?" All For One said as he began walking towards him "but do not be discouraged. Just try again. I have brought your associates back as well, even this child" he said referring to the blonde "because you judged he was an important piece" he reached his hands out for Shigaraki "do it over as many times as you need. That is why I am here. It's all for you."

It's all for you...

Those words repeated in [m/n]'s head, a sense of longing overwhelmed him... But he was pulled out of his thought when he saw a figure in the distance hurling towards All For One at a ridiculously fast pace.

It was All Might

"I'll have you return everything!" He shouted as he and All For One's hands collided against each other in a battle of strength to push the other back "All For One!"

"Will you kill me again All Might?!" The villain yelled back. The mer impact from their collision caused a massive wind to form around them and blow all the people in their surrounding back. "You're pretty late. It's a little more than five kilometre from the bar to here. It was easily thirty seconds after I sent the Nomus before you arrived. You've gotten weaker, All Might" the man smirked

"What about you? What's with that industrial mask you've got on" All Might retorted "Aren't you over exerting yourself" the pro began hopping in place, to warm up before the fight "I won't make the same mistake as I did six years ago, All For One. I'll take Young Bakugou back! And this time I will throw you in prison for sure—" he lowered his body, getting ready to attack the villain "—And all the League of Villains you control with you!" He charged at him at a fast pace.

All For One held his hands out in front of him and concentrated a lot of strength to that arm. He shot out a large gust of wind that was not only able to stop All Might but push him several hundred meters back, destroying the buildings he came in contact with.

"Whoa..." [m/n] gasped, dusting himself off

"All Might!" Bakugou exclaimed

"Even without your worry, he won't die from something like that" All For One spoke "...run way from here, Tomura, and take that child with you"

"Woulda thought we'd have ditch him by now" [m/n] mutter under his breathe as All For One used one of his quirks to force Kurogiri's gate to open up for them.

"Kurogiri, get everyone away from here"

"Hey, wait! He was defeated and is now unconscious" Magne protested "I'm not sure what's going on but if you can use warp, then you should get us away"

"I just got mine, Mange" All For One explained "on top of only being able to transport short distances, unlike his coordinate transport, I can only bring people to me or away from me, and I can only send them away to someone I'm very familiar with." The members of the league where feeling a bit skeptical of him as they exchanged glances and looks between one another "I'll have Kurogiri do it" right then he was able to successfully force Kurogiri's warp gate to open "Now go!"

"Where does this even take us?" [m/n] said to no one in particular. Just then All Might was soaring right back toward All For One, who was now preparing and fully focusing on his one to one battle with All Might.