{18} Smash Fest

So, how are you enjoying my little story so far? Hate me yet? Doesn't matter if you do, what's one more person to the list?

Anyways, after what happened recently we've been staying low, only going out when absolutely necessary for supplies or to handle whatever business needs to be dealt with. But we wouldn't be doing anything big and fancy, at least not yet.

The nightmares haven't stopped, which means I hadn't slept properly in days. But I haven't lost more weight cause Dabi was literally forcing food down my throat. I'm low key glad he does but no way in hell am I letting him know.

"It's 2am what the fuck are you doing" Dabi said to [m/n] who was currently sprawled out on his back on the couch.

"I could ask you the same thing" he said as he rolled unto his stomach. Dabi said nothing else and took a seat on the armchair, scrolling through his phone. At one point he look up from his device to take a good look at the teenager before him. He had dark circles around his eyes, all colour had drained from his face and his eyes held no life in them. It wasn't hard to tell that he hasn't slept properly in days, he was probably still getting those nightmares.

"Come with me" Dabi stood up, tucking his phone in his pocket. [m/n] didn't bother questioning him, as long as he got to go out he was fine, he was in desperate need of a distraction. He dragged his body off of the couch, doesn't bother to change out of the oversized shirt— that belonged to Kirishima— or out of the yoga pants and just slips on his shoes, following closely behind Dabi.

Normally at 2am the streets would be empty, only a few cars driving down, the lights of houses turned off and most businesses other than 24/7 shops would be closed. However, that was not to be expected in the part of town that they were in. There were several drunkards passed out on the road, drug deals happening in dark alleyways, strip clubs and bars filled with costumers, and the occassinsaly crackhead here and there. Most kids [m/n]'s age would've been terrified to be here during the day so at 2am was just asking for trouble, but [m/n] isn't most kids.

None of this phases him.

"I just realised I don't even know where you're taking me" [m/n] speaks up for the first time since they left the hideout "you're not gonna kill me are you? I really don't wanna get any blood on this shirt" he said with a little pout

"The more you speak the more I consider actually killing you" Dabi rolled his eyes

"Charming..." [m/n] began absentmindedly playing with the hem the shirt, he took the collar and held it over his nose taking a long whiff of it. It still smelt like Kirishima, that alone was enough to comfort him a little, but not to the point where the nightmares would stop.

I miss him...

"We're here"

[m/n] focused his attention back to his surroundings, they were in a junkyard, filled with old rusty busted up cars, trucks, buses, used parts and other useless trash.

"And you brought me here why?"

"You'll see in a minute" Dabi led them both deeper into the junkyard, he reached into the shattered window of a tireless red truck and picked up a very used baseball bat, which he then handed to [m/n]. The boy took the object with a very confused look. Dabi ignored that and grabbed a glass bottle from nearby and placed it on a wooden box in front of them. He also grabbed the googles and put then on [m/n].

"So...?" He adjusted the googles

"Smash it"

"What?"

"Use the bat, and smash the fuck outta the damn bottle" [m/n] went silent for a few moments

"Why?"