{9} Just The Two of Us

Alright, so that was pretty much the 'interesting' thing that happened during the week that the U.A. students were doing their internships. Anyways, I'll just summarize everything else up, since I'm pretty sure you guys just wanna know all the juicy details and drama.

So after all that Stain showed up on the news because he had been 'captured by Endeavor', they had found the 2 and a half bodies I left behind and the Nomu's we released just ended up being the side story. Shigaraki was not happy about that at all, and he almost used his quirk on me because the crime that I committed ended up being a bigger deal than what he did.

But, moving on, about a week or so later, as usual we were just chilling at the bar but then there was a strange man that walked in. Again, pretty sure you guys don't care about what happened, I mean... it's not like it leads to big plot twist.

This guy introduced us to Dabi and Toga Himiko, who would be one of the new additions to our team. Himiko was also in high school so she was around my age too. And Dabi was... very mysterious, he didn't even tell us his real name.

Long story short, Shigaraki was upset because they kept talking about Stain and he tried to attack them but Kurogiri intervened. Eventually, Shigaraki decided to leave and clear his head. And me being the annoying little shit I was decided to follow him.

"Shigaraki!" [m/n] ran towards him "where are you going?"

"Fuck off, [m/n]" Shigarki barked, pulling the hood down to cover his face. [m/n] knew when to push Shigaraki's buttons and when not to cross the line. This was one of those moments. [m/n] decided to trail silently behind Shigaraki instead.

They ended up in a shopping mall, there was a lot of people there, probably because it was almost 1:00pm. [m/n] let out a little sigh and turned his head to the side, it was then that he spotted spiky red hair in the distance. Only one person has hair as crazy as that.

He quickly concluded that Shigaraki would be fine on his own and won't need him so without thinking twice his legs began carrying him towards Kirishima. He was at a shop looking for some shirts and luckily for [m/n] he seemed to be alone. [m/n] went up and stood right next to him

"I think you'd look good in this one" he pointed at a red silk long sleeve button up

"Really? Thanks!" Kirishima turned to look at the person, but his word got caught in his throat once his sight landed on those familiar [e/c] eyes. "...[l/n]? W-What are you doing here?? I thought you got captured"

"I got bored so I left" [m/n] shrugged

"...You shouldn't be here right now..." Kirishima shook his head slowly "We shouldn't even be talking to each other right now"

"And why is that?" [m/n] took a step forward getting into Kirishima's personal space

"Why?" Kirishima huffed "You're a villain now, [l/n] and I'm... I'm a hero. You tried to hurt my friends"

"...So you don't wanna be around me anymore?" [m/n] looked up at Kirishima with his brows furrowed, and a saddened look on his face. The red head chewed on his bottom lip in frustration of not knowing what to do.

He knew he had a duty as a hero in training to report the sighting on a villain, but he couldn't bring himself to do it. Despite what happened part of him still saw [m/n] as that shy, quiet, and mysterious kid who he had befriended years ago.

"[l/n]... this is wrong, we're on different side..." Kirishima turned his head to the side, he's never felt such contradicting emotions all at once before and it was driving him insane.