{22} Un-welcomed Visitors

"Ok, now close your eyes" Mange said, [m/n] closed his eyes allowing her to add the eye liner. Then applied a shiny pink lipgloss on him "Done!"

"Aww, you look so good!" Toga squealed holding up a mirror to his face.

"Whoa" [m/n] gasped "Mag-nee, you're really good at this!"

"I know" She snickered cockily "Now any boy that looks at you won't help but fall in love!"

"...Any?" [m/n] took the mirror from Toga's hands and examined his face. Toga and Magne looked at each other with the same look they give each other whenever they see Shigaraki and Dabi together.

"What's with that expression?" Toga smirked "don't tell me the ruthless [m/n] has someone in mind"

"You have to tell us who it is!"

"Shut up! I do not!" [m/n] snapped. He couldn't given them the slightest hint or clue that he was involved with Kirishima in any way, shape, or form.

"For me it's Midoriya Izuku!" Toga squealed "I wanna cut him so bad and make him bleed more!" Magne and [m/n] looked at each other with a concerned look before looking back at Toga, who's face was flushed, and started laughing.

"What the hell is going on here?" Shigaraki walked into the hideout

"I think we just walked in a girls slumber party" Mr. Compress chuckled, following behind Shigaraki.

"Yo" [m/n] waved at the two

"Anyways, don't forget we're meeting up at the warehouse tonight at 1am" Shigaraki said

"Oh right" [m/n] hummed "Twice is bringing someone new that could join us"

"I wonder if they'll be cute" Magne giggled

"I doubt it" Toga and [m/n] laughed

"By the way, will Dabi be there?" [m/n] asked Shigaraki, an all to knowing smirk on his face "I haven't seen him a couple days"

"Hell if I know" Shigaraki snapped, glaring furiously at [m/n] before leaving the hideout again and slamming the door behind him. [m/n] snickered and turned back to Magne and Toga

"Care to join us?" Magne asked Mr. Compress who was confused about the exchanged that happened between Shigaraki and [m/n].

"Sure" the man didn't dwell on it too much, he was used to those two constantly bickering, he shrugged and sat down in a circle with the three of them. [m/n] put the nail polish in front of him.

"What colour?"

"Hmmm... red."

"Good choice" [m/n] pulled off the man's gloves and places one of his hands on his laps while getting the red "it's made from real blood!"

Mr. Compress immediately yanked his arm away and looked at [m/n] like he had three heads, Toga looked at him with an excited face and Magne looked as terrified as Mr. Compress

"I'm obviously joking!" [m/n] sounded genuinely offended

"Awww" Toga pouted

"Well, we wouldn't put it past you to actually do that" Mr. Compress slowly slipped his hands back on top of [m/n]'s thigh

"He's not wrong" Magne shrugged, continuing on with Toga's make up

"Hmph." [m/n] huffed, taking Mr. Compresses hands in hands and beginning to coat the nail with the red polish. "How rude"

.

.

.

Much later they had gather together in an old dark building surrounded by pipes on the outside, and chains hanging on the ceiling.