{29} Family Reunion

The moment the final bell rung Kirishima bolted right for the teachers office, he found Aizawa's desk and went right to the sleep deprived man.

"Sensei."

"Kirishima-kun?" The man looked up from his pile of endless paperwork "what is it?"

"Let me help."

Aizawa squinted his eye at the red headed student before putting his pen down and pivoting in his chair to fully face him.

"If you're talking about saving Eri. No."

"But—"

"Like I said before, the moment the league is involved you guys are all out of the mission."

"But I can help find [m/n]..."

Aizawa raised an eyebrow at Kirishima and leaned back into his chair

"How?"

"I can..." Kirishima trailed off, he remembered what Bakugou said to him, he had to play it smart and actually start thinking with his head if he wants to save [m/n]. "I can figure out a way to contact him."

"We'll need more than figuring it out, we're passed that stage."

"If I reach out to him... he'll come. I can talk to him, convinced him to let Eri-chan go"

"I appreciate your determination but it's a little too late for you to help, even if I wanted you to."

"...What do you mean?"

.

.

.

[m/n] slipped into one of the many sleazy clubs located in this part of the city. It was 30 minutes past the time his father asked to meet and he was in no rush. The man could wait. If he was serious about apologising he would wait for as long as [m/n] wanted.

He walked past the sweaty crowd of horny, drugged, and drunk people grinding all over each other, avoiding their touch as much as possible. He made it upstairs and stopped at the door at the very end.

"Name?" The masked person guarding the door asked

"Blood bath" [m/n] narrowed his eyes at the guard

"Real name."

"Since when do shitty places like these ask for real names" [m/n] scoffed "[m/n]..."

The man opened the door, allowing room for [m/n] to enter. He took a deep breathe and stepped inside the room, the acid in his stomach was bubbling over from how sick he felt. He pushed past the curtains made of sparkly strings into the room tucked away in this club.

When he entered the room he immediately questioned how a room as fancy looking as this belonged in such a shit hole. Leather sofas and couches around the walls, glass tables with drinks and empty cups on top, cushioned walls, and a bartender section stocked with alcohol.

Though, the blood and cum stain brought down its value to match the rest of the club. How fitting.

"[m/n]..." the man stood up from the leather sofa and made a move to walk towards [m/n]

"Don't." [m/n] took a step back, his dagger already in hand pointing it at his father who had his hands up in defence "Sit back down."

"Right..." the man nodded and shuffled backwards until his shin hit the back of the sofa and he slowly sat back down on it.

"You have 5 minutes to explain why you were looking for me. And I'll decide whether or not I should slit your fucking throat."

"You've grown up well"