{5} What's Wrong With Revenge?

After that simple interaction they took me back to their base or lair, whatever you wanna call it. It wasn't a 5 star hotel, but honestly I'd been through worse so this place was like heaven to me. I took a shower and was shown to my new room, with a small single bed, a desk, chair, and a small wardrobe. I was also given new clothes since the other ones were bloody.

Oh, and just in case you might be a bit lost with the timeline, it'd be a few months into my final year at junior high.

Anyways, I showed Kurogiri and Shigaraki what my quirk could do on some drunk random dude, I didn't kill him though... came close, but no. But, after that I deiced to pay three very special people a pleasant visit.

Around this time students were ending school and would be making their way back home. Normally [m/n] would stay in the hideout but he decided to stop by his old school. It's been almost a year since he 'died', so a little trip down memory lane wasn't so bad.

He wore black ripped jeans and a black hoodie, he put the hoodie up as well as a white mask to hide his face. He waited by the side of the school gate until he saw who he had been waiting for.

The three boys that had raped him last year, they walked out together chatting and laughing happily as if they didn't ruin his life. He followed them but he made sure that it was obvious, within 5 minutes they realised that they were being followed.

They turned around about to yell and tell him to piss off but before that, [m/n] held up his middle finger, which caused them to be even more pissed off.

"You're fucking dead!" They began chasing [m/n], the [h/c] haired boy ran down the street and turned several corners unto a street with less people and into an alley away from people's view. He had reached the dead end of the alley and abruptly stopped "Got you, punk"

"Do you?" [m/n] smirked turning around to face the three boys.

"Who the fuck are you? Huh?! You go some nerve"

"Aww... you don't remember me?" [m/n] cooed in a mocking tone only fuelling the boys' anger more "let me remind you" he took off the hoodie showing his [h/l] [h/c] hair, then he took off his mask and shoved it in his pocket "how 'bout now?" He said with an maniac smile

"Wh... What?"

"Still no?" [m/n] pouted "oh! I know what'll help" He then changed his expression to a blank emotionless face, they stared at him in complete horror. "Pffft! HAHAHAH" [m/n] bursted out laughing, he was doubled over clenching unto his stomach from laughing too hard. "You should see your faces right now!"

"Sh-Shut it! Piss off"

"Come on guys, you can't leave now! And it's three against one I doubt i'd even be able to land a punch." he chuckled once his laughter died down. Suddenly his eyes went cold and his voice became a deep menacing tone "besides...don't think I forgot what you did to me"

"Tch"

"Whatever, w-we can easily fuck you up again"

"Play on words! I love it!" [m/n] doubled over in another fit of laughter "cause you already literally fucked me up! Right!? Right!?...RIGHT!?"

"Shut up! Y-You psycho!"

"Hah?" [m/n] stood up straight, the previous blissful look on his face and tone suddenly disappearing you wouldn't even know that literally a few seconds ago he was having a full on laughing fit.

His face went to a cold and blank expression almost like he was just a lifeless shallow shell staring back at them.

"Psycho? Me? Amazing how you acted like everything was fine even after what you did to me?" He began walking towards them but the three boys didn't back away.