{34} The Initiation

"Still can't believe the number 2 hero of all people is part of this" Kaito stretched his arm over his head before flopping down on the sofa next to [m/n]. Since Okamoto, Shin, ChoCho, and Haruna—and Kaito unofficially—are under [m/n]'s command, along with a group from the Meta Liberation Army, the six of them started spending more time together in [m/n]'s room. Which was provided by the Meta Liberation Army.

"I don't trust him at all" [m/n] mumbled

"Didn't you mention that he killed Best Jeanist?" Okamoto said "That would be going too far if he wasn't serious about this..."

"Heroes are sneakier than villains, Okamoto... they'll do anything if it's under the guise of justice" [m/n] rolled his eyes

"Even killing?" ChoCho sat up from laying on Haruna's lap "Heroes don't kill right?"

"I have an idea" Kaito smirked

"That can't be good" Shin raised a brow

"Shut up." Kaito snapped "I was thinking, why not test him again?"

"Go on..."

"Killing is pretty much nothing to us, [m/n] probably has the highest body count in this whole building..." he paused "when it comes to killing, that is."

"You're so gross" [m/n] groaned

"So, why not push him further" Kaito's smirk grew wider

"What do you mean?"

"What's one thing worse than a murderer? The one type of person that society hates more than anything..." a silence followed after, no one able to understand what Kaito was hinting at "pedos... the worst of the worst"

"I'm still not following"

"Same"

"Ugh, you guys seriously lack creativity!" Kaito groaned "What if we tell mr.number 2 hero that he still needs to complete an initiation to be fully trusted. He needs to commit the most heinous crime, something that he would never be able to come back from, to prove that he's not planning on returning to the hero society soon..."

"You're not thinking what I'm thinking you're thinking... are you?" Shin narrowed his eyes

"I'm surprised you can think" Kaito winked "and yes I am. And I volunteer as tribute"

"You just want an excuse to get fucked by a pro hero" [m/n] grumbled

"The way I see it, it's two birds with one stone. You get to see how low he's willing to go and I get to cross something off my bucket list."

"Kaito are you sure about that?" ChoCho's brows furrowed with concern

"Relax I want it" Kaito chuckled "so, what do you say... boss"

[m/n] chewed at his bottom lip

"If Hawks actually goes through with it, it'll tarnish his reputation if word gets out. All I have to do is fake some tears and we can film it for evidence... I don't mind." Kaito said "Come on, imagine how much power you could have over him with that black mail material... imagine how much chaos society would be in when they find out their precious number 2 hero is a child fucker."

"You really know how to get me going" [m/n] scoffed "fine. Let's do it. But, the second you want it to end signal me and I'll make it stop. Got it?"

"Yeah yeah—"

"—Kaito I'm serious. Do you understand me?"

"...Relax, I got it."

"Ok... I'll talk to Dabi, all I have to say is that we wanna fuck around with the little birdy and he won't mind"