{20} The Note

The horn went off and immediately all the students were running off into the destroyed area including the two that had been talking with [m/n]. The boy side and began slowly jogging off.

This is my last chance... if I don't get it to Ei-chan now, i'm not gonna get another chance like this for who knows how long. I can't fuck this up...

[m/n] continued to jog slowly... he eventually came to a stop.

"I need to come up with a plan" [m/n] began wondering around the area, in the distance he could see all the students working together in groups to save the pretend victims. "oh! What if I just sneak into the changing room and put it there!? Wait... I don't know which bag is his" he sighs in the defeat

"Help" he hears a faint voice but ignores it, he was too deep in thought

"If I slip it into his pocket right now it might break if he ends up in a fight or something"

"Help!" He hears the voice a little louder this time

"I can just wait this test out and find him afterwards" he slowly nodded his head, so far this plan was the most plausible.

"Help!"

"What!?" [m/n] snapped his head to the side

"H-Help?" [m/n] couldn't stop the eye roll this time, he walked over the the pretend victim, a little girl, with fake blood on his forehead and elbow. Standing at the bottom of a ditch close to where [m/n] was wondering the area.

He looked the girl up and down and placed a hand on his hips

"If you took one good look around you, you'll see that there is a pile of stable rock and rubble for you to easily crawl your way out of this ditch. You can still walk can't you?" He snapped "the heroes will never show up, they say they will but they never do. Better just save yourself. You'll just get killed if all you do is depend on heroes"

He had already spat all that out before he could stop himself...

"Ahaha... just kidding" he laughed awkwardly "I'll save you right away" he slid down the ditch, pick her up, and climbed out by the pile of rock and rubble.

Fuck... now what do I do? He looked around the area

"Hey, you got an injured civilian?" A student stopped when he spotted [m/n] "the first aid station is over there"

"Right, thanks" [m/n] forced a smile and made his way over the first aid area where there was a bunch of students bandaging up the pretend victims.

Do they realise this is all fake blood? [m/n] sweat dropped you've gotta be shitting me

"Hey um... I have an injured bystander here" [m/n] said as he walked closer

"Yeah, the first aid stuff is right here!"

"Ok, I guess I'm really about to do this" [m/n] muttered as he sat the girl down. First he wiped off her bloodied arm and forehead, disinfected it, and wrapped it up in a bandage. He had to give himself first aid a lot so he was quite the pro.

"I don't know what you mean about the heroes never coming, but you came, right?" She smiled up at him and [m/n] would die before he ever admitted that for a tiny teeny little moment his heart may have done a thing. He felt something, what did he feel? No idea, and he sure as hell didn't care to find out.

"Hey, can you go help him with that boy over there!" A girl said to [m/n] he turned his head and saw who she was pointing at and of all people it had to be Midoriya Izuku. The green haired boy was carrying a little boy with blood pouring from his forehead.