{26} Blood Bath vs Deku

"Long time" [m/n] smirked at Midoriya taking a calculated step backwards

"Why are you here? Are you working for Overhaul?"

"No fair, why do you get to ask questions first?" [m/n] pouted

"[l/n]"

"Midoriya" he repeated in a mocking down

"Let Eri-chan go."

"What? And let you guys have all the credit for getting her out of this shi—" he covered her ears "shithole"

"Do you really think a bunch of villains will be able to care for her?"

"A bunch of villains" [m/n] scoffed "you're already sounding so much like a pro. So cocky and entitled"

"[l/n]... let Eri-chan go. Please. Don't hurt her! She's just a—"

"Hurt her? Is that what you think I'm gonna do?"

"[l/n]" Midoriya took a step forwards "just give her to me and I'll let you go. What would Kirishima-kun think if he found out you took her..."

Talk about a low fucking blow, huh, Midoriya...

"He wouldn't think I would hurt her" [m/n]'s narrowed his eyes at the U.A. student "not even for second..."

The two started down each other, neither moving a single inch because both knew that the first second either one makes a move, the other won't hesitate to follow up. [m/n] grip on Eri's hands tightened in the slightest and he subtly lowered his body.

The silence between them was so loud you could hear their hearts beating if you tried hard enough.

In the span of 3 seconds, [m/n] took one step back and Midoriya instantly lowered his body to pounce on him. In the next second Uraraka came flying through the hole in the wall Midoriya had created, glared at [m/n] and snatched Eri away from him and by the end of the 3rd second she was sprinting down the hall away from the duo with Eri in hand.

"Fuck!" [m/n] cursed turning around the follow her but Midoriya was in front of him to block his path.

"I won't let you!"

"Fuck off" [m/n] pulled out his dagger and charged at Midoriya, but he was able to dodge the attack. Just like that the two began fighting with [m/n] making aggressive and calculated offence attacks at Midoriya. He knew he had to keep Midoriya on defence, he wasn't dumb, he heard that he was able to beat muscular and there was no way [m/n] would be able to win against raw strength like that.

He had to end this fight, and he had to do it quick.

"How's your Kacchan?"

The sudden question threw Midoriya off and he almost got cut by [m/n]'s dagger.

"You're teacher must be so proud of you guys, no? Jumping back into danger like that to save his life." The two circled around each other "bet you felt so good about yourself, huh, Hero. I wonder how Bakugou felt, getting save, hearing someone tell him it's gonna be ok. Must have been real comforting, well I wouldn't know" [m/n] laughed a little too hard that it was boarding on psychotic

"...I'm sorry about what happened to you, I—"

"—you guys really overestimate the significance of an apology" [m/n] scoffed "besides, why are you apologising? It wasn't your fault. You're completely innocent"

Midoriya pursued his lips

"I was serious about what I said before... there's still a chance to change. You don't have to do this. I know I can't talk because I have no idea what you went through but—"