{19} Kojima Mei

"Shigaraki!!" [m/n] screeched at the top of his lung

"What the fuck?!" The blue haired male yelled back

"Can both of you shut up" Dabi groaned

"All this noise is unnecessary" Spinner flopped down on the couch, a cup of coffee in hand

"Everyone shut up" [m/n] barked "Shigaraki" he turned to face the man that was sitting on the stool "I want to join Toga and sneak into the provisional license exam"

"Awesome!" Toga yelped "Our own little subunit"

"It's a little too late for that" Shigaraki rolled his eyes "This plan has been in motion for the past 5 days, you can't just join in on a whim..."

"Awww..." Toga pouted

"Ok, hear me out, I already did all the work needed" [m/n] began "All sorts of students from different hero schools will be participating, and I did my research and there is one school that's barely known, they produce sidekicks and lower ranking hero so no one pays attention to them. I can easily hack into their system and enrol myself there as a new comer or some shit and pretend I'm there to take the test too"

"...Why the sudden interest in participating in this mission" Shigaraki raised an eyebrow

"I think it'll be more efficient, I'm the only other person from the league that can pass off as a student. So, why not utilise that and have both me and Toga go in there and collect twice as much blood and some information too if possible?" [m/n] explained "And I've been in a bit of a slump lately so I think this will help"

"Bet you have an ulterior motive for suddenly wanting to do this" Dabi scoffed

"I'm in the League of Villains... of course I have an ulterior motive" [m/n] playfully smirked "but for real though, I just think it'll be more beneficial, I get it'll be riskier but if we aren't willing to take risks we'll just keep getting crushed by the heroes. Plus, I'm obviously gonna have a disguise on"

"I guess that makes sense..." Shigaraki thought for a moment "fine, you can join, but if you fuck up"

"Relax, I got this"

"I just wanna see what disguise you have" Mr.Compress spoke up

"Same"

"I went out yesterday and already got the uniform" [m/n] skipped back into the room and came back with the girls uniform of the hero school he's hacking into, a cute random hero costume, coloured contacts, and a wig that would go past his mid back.

"You're dressing up as a girl?!" Twice choked

"This is way better than anything I could've imagined "Dabi cackled

"I wanna do your makeup!" Magne shot her hands up

"I wanna help!" Toga piped up

"Oh hell yeah!" [m/n] smiled

"Oh jeez" Shigaraki rubbed his temples

"Guess the ulterior motive was to dress up as a girl" Spinner joked causing [m/n] to glare at him

"Dressing up as a girl was the only way I could be a hundred percent sure I wouldn't be recognised" [m/n] huffed out "a pretty face like mine is hard to forget, right Kurogiri?!"

"Sorry, I'd rather not get involved"

"Ouch" Dabi winced

"Yikes" Twice cringe

"Man, fuck all of you" [m/n] stuck his tongue out at them childishly before taking the outfit back to his room. He was waiting till he got a yes from Shigaraki before he proceeded to hack into the low rank hero school. Which only took him about 2 and a half hours. So, he was pretty much set, all he had to do was just show up.