{4} The Yakuza

If you think that that was how it ended then you are dead wrong. Somehow, some fucking how, it managed to get worse. But to continue where we left off...

[m/n] stood up from the toilet and went over to the sink to rinse his mouth and splash water on his face. He went back to the classroom to grab his backpack and he saw Midoriya in the class looking for something.

The green haired boy turned around and slightly flinch at the way [m/n]'s eye had the soul completely drained out of him. His hair and clothes were messy and his eye were red and puffy.

"[l-[l/n]-kun... i thought you already went home, I was just looking for—"

"Midoriya" the boy called out to him in a monotone, cutting him off

"Y-Yeah?"

"People are mean to you because you don't have a quirk, right?"

"Uh... y-yeah pretty much" the boy lowered his head

"And they are mean to me because of my quirk... it's weird isn't it? The double standard..." [m/n] leaned back on one of the tables "your status and how you are treated depends on just how lucky you are with the quirk you get. Not your personality or who you are as a person... I don't think you're a bad person, I don't think you deserve to be treated how you are." [m/n] straightened up and walked a bit closer to Midoriya "do you think I'm a bad person?"

"W-What?—No!"

"Are you scared of me? Is it because of what happened when I first got my quirk? you know it wasn't my fault... I wanted to explain myself and even apologize but they wouldn't listen to me and banned me from ever using my quirk"

"I'm... I'm not scared of you." Midoriya shook his head "I don't think you're a bad person either and you definitely don't deserve to be treated this way" [m/n] expression remained completely blank and emotionless. He felt nothing now, if he did he would just be hurting over and over again.

"Our classmates... do you like them?"

"Well... I mean, they are mean b—"

"Then let's get back at them" [m/n] reached out and grabbed both of Midoriya's hands staring him straight in the eye "we can get back at everyone for everything they did to us. Forget all this hero bullshit, let's do things our way, then no one will ever make fun of us again and no one will ever hurt us. We won't have anything to be afraid of because they will be afraid of us."

"[l/n]-kun... what exactly are you suggesting?"

"You and I will get back at them, together, make them pay ten times worse. Their lives in our hands, together we can make sure we are never bullied again. With your brain and my quirk we can do it together"

"What your saying sounds a lot like becoming villains"

"If that's what you wanna call, then yes. They say we can't be heroes anyways, so we'll be the opposite and we'll make them all suffer the way they made us suffer."

"[l/n]-kun... we can't do that" Midoriya slipped his hands out of [m/n]'s. "It's wrong, it's not what heroes do." He stared into [m/n]'s lifeless eyes with great intensity "if we do that... how are we any better than them?"

"That's not fair... it's not like what they're doing to us is hero like" his voice hoarse and irritated

"I know it isn't..." Midoriya looked down at his feet "but we have to be better than them"

"Why?" [m/n] barked "don't you want revenge? Make them pay for what they did? I know how Bakugou treats you, calls you Deku. Don't you want him to suffer just as much as he made you suffer?"