{25} Hero [m/n]??

"You want us to what?" [m/n]'s jaw almost touched the ground with how low it dropped. All members of league was gathered in their crumbling hideout. Shigaraki had called a meeting to tell them the plan moving forward.

"Work with Hassaikai?!" Twice was just as shocked

"So this is what you guys discussed when I was gone?" [m/n] leaned forward and rested his elbows on his knees.

"Yeah, don't make me keep saying it." Shigaraki said "their plan has enough potential. Toga, Twice, [m/n]. You three are yakuza from today on."

[m/n] narrowed his eyes at the man but didn't say anything

"That's an unfunny joke." Twice grunts "Sound interesting, Shigaraki!"

"They almost took Kurogiri too, but I held out." Shigaraki stood up and started walking towards the exit "anyways, that guy's got his own important job to do right now... You'll be moving through an underground route—"

Before he could finish explaining everything, twice grabbed his shoulder to halt his movement

"What do you mean, 'potential'?!" Twice yelled "can you be the leader if you just pretend to keep cool?! Are you being influenced by the masked bastard? That guy killed Mag-Nee! He blew away Mr. Compress's arm! He's the guy I brought carelessly to us...!" He was so distressed he almost pulled his mask fully off his face "I'm human, too, you know Shigaraki! Toga-chan, [l/n], you two say something too!"

"What are we to you, Tomura-kun?" Toga asked as she hopped off the desk she was sitting on "to me, the league is a place that's comfortable. Stain-san is what brought me to you" she began spinning around the room, gradually making her way towards Shigaraki "I want to make the world a place where I can do what I want and live easily. I'd like to do that if I can."

She stopped right in front of Shigaraki with her dagger stopping mer centimetres before touching his neck

"Hey, Tomura-kun. Why do I have to do something that's hard I don't want to do?"

Shigaraki pulled the hand that was on his face away and the gentle smile on his face and calm look in eyes was enough to leave them in slight disbelief

"Well... it's for me, and for you guys" toga stared at him in shock, slowly pulling her dagger away from his throat "they probably want to restrict the league's mobility and win you useful guys over gently at the same time. I want you to flatter them from up close and conquer them. I never thought of them as equals."

A smile fell upon [m/n]'s face

"Twice, you said you wanted to take responsibility, right? This is one way to do it. I trust you guys" those simple words held so much weight to them and caused the entire air in the room to shift

[m/n] stood up from the busted up sofa and stretched his arms over head

"We're gonna make those Yakuza bastards regret underestimating us." He walked over to Twice and Toga and smacked them unnecessarily hard on their backs "let's fuck shit up"

.

.

.

With that Toga, [m/n], and Twice found themselves in the Yakuza hideout, standing in front of Overhaul and his henchmen waiting for their instructions.

"I didn't have a choice. I was ordered to come here." Toga spoke in a monotone voice "I'm Toga."

"Blood Bath. Don't call me sparingly." [m/n] deadpanned, his hands in his pocket as he stared at the things around the room in disinterest.