{11} Too Much Credit

Kirishima liked to think that he was prepared for anything, so when he heard that knock from his balcony he was mentally preparing himself for battle. Maybe the villains had found him and were about to attack... well that was only half true. But, he was definitely not prepared to see [m/n]... let alone have him kissing him right now.

[m/n] wrapped his arms around Kirishima's neck pulling him closer as he pressed his lips against the other's.

Ei-chan

He clung desperately to the material of Kirishima's shirt.

Kirishima's clothes began to get soaked and bloody but that was the least of his worries at the moment. He wasn't sure what any of this meant but he found himself going along with it and wrapped his arms around [m/n]'s waist. He felt the other lick his bottom lip and slip his tongue inside deepening the kiss.

Wh-wh-what are we doing right now?!? Kirishima couldn't help but pull him even closer.

It was hot and messy, hands running through hair, tongue tangling with one another as drool dripped down their chins. The only sounds in the room was the rain beating down heavily outside along with the sounds of their breathing and soft moans.

[m/n] reached his arm around to grab Kirishima's hands and pulled it down do that Kirishima's hands were cupping his ass. Kirishima accidentally bit [m/n]'s bottom lip from surprise of where the other placed his hands and he unintentionally squeezed, causing [m/n] to let out an unexpectedly soft mewl and began to kiss Kirishima harder

After a few minutes they both finally pulled apart in need of air, they rested their foreheads against each other breathing and panting heavily. Cheeks flushed red and eye clouded over with lust. It was then that Kirishima took a proper look at [m/n], his pants were undone, his shirt was covered in some dirt and blood stains, his hair was a messier than usual, and he had a bite mark on his neck, not only that but he was shivering too. Though, [m/n] didn't seem to care because he tried to lean back into continue but Kirishima grabbed his shoulder and stopped him.

"W-Wait a sec" he gulped "is that blood your covered in...?"

[m/n] didn't respond

"What happened...?"

Silence

"...come on, let's get you cleaned up" Kirishima grabbed [m/n] by the hand and led him to the bathroom that was just down the hall "luckily my parents aren't here right now... but they'll be back soon, so we'll have to be quiet then." Kirishima looked back at him with a gentle smile.

There it is... that smile... I've missed it so much, Ei-chan

Kirishima led them into the bathroom, switching on the light and turning on the shower so it'll get hot.

"Take a shower and I'll get you some clean clothes... ok?" [m/n] nodded before Kirishima turned around leave. [m/n] took off the wet clothes, stepped into the shower and closed the shower curtains before putting the water on a high heat.

He lifted up his hands and ran the tip of his index finger over his lips. He ran his finger gently over his body, reminiscing in the feeling of Kirishima's hands on him. His touch felt so much more different than the others [m/n] felt his heart swell up in his chest. It felt good... He felt a strange sensation pool in his stomach, he looked down and realised... Oh... I'm hard...

Ten or so minutes later he got out of the shower and saw some clean clothes neatly folded and placed on the counter and his own clothes were gone. Did I not hear him come in? He put on the white t-shirt that was pretty big on him and then the boxers which reached his mid thigh. He then put on the sweatpants but they wouldn't stay on since they were too big.