{17} I Can Fix Him

After the whole situation of the training camp disaster, which resulted in Bakugou Katsuki, a U.A. students, getting kidnapped by the villains. And the huge fight between All For One and All Might, which ended in the favour of the number one hero, things where finally beginning to settle down for U.A. and the students of class 1-A. There was a lot that had to be dealt with, including the tightening of their security and the moving of the students into the dorm.

With all this happening at once Kirishima was yet to be called in by Aizawa to talk about what had happened at the training camp.

Flashback

"D-Don't move!" [m/n] yelled, his voice not in the usual calm and frightening tone. He too sounded shaken up and scared "I'll kill him if you do anything!"

"Oh really?" Vlad clenched his fists and began to slowly walk towards [m/n]. What the hell!? How is he moving!? "sorry kid, but your quirk isn't gonna work on me"

"Fuck!" [m/n] cursed, trying harder to regain control over Vlad's body but the pro was too strong for him to over power. Aizawa was gonna attack again but Dabi shot some flames at him, though he was able to easily evade it. Then he turned to the students and at the front of them was Kirishima.

He was just about to shot his flames at the red head.

"Ei-chan!" [m/n] tackled Dabi to the ground to stop him from attacking Kirishima, the moment they hit the ground 'Dabi' began turning into mud

"E...Ei...?"

"Chan...?"

[m/n] knew he had ridiculously fucked up, but if he didn't act fast he was gonna end up in a bigger pile of shit. So, while they were caught of guard by [m/n] calling Kirishima 'Ei-chan' and also knocking the clone on the ground, he shattered the window and immediately jumped our and ran off.

"Kirishima" Aizawa called

"Y-Yes...?"

"After this is over, you and I are gonna have a talk"

"Yes sir"

End of flashback

Kirishima had been on edge ever since that happened, and then that whole thing happened when they went to save Bakugou. When [m/n] had seen them all there and could have exposed them, if he had done that they would've most likely won. But he didn't... he helped them rescue Bakugou, and that just made Kirishima even more confused. He wasn't sure whether to be upset with [m/n] when... if they met again.

But now his main concern was what he was gonna say to Aizawa when he gets called... oh jeez, is he gonna get expelled because of this? Honestly he just wanted to get it over with rather than go through these days completely in the dark.

It wasn't until the day after they had all moved into the dorms and were going back to regular classes, training for their ultimate move, that Aizawa finally called him out to speak with him at the end of the school day once all of their classmates had left. Now it was just Aizawa and Kirishima in the classroom.

"I'm gonna get straight to the point" Aizawa began "what connection do you and [l/n] [m/n] have?"

"...I..." Kirishima knew he couldn't lie, looking at it objectively, [m/n] was extremely dangerous, he doesn't hesitate to kill anyone and nearly killed his friends even. He was a villain that had to be stopped and Kirishima withheld information from the school and police that could've have helped them. "...we knew each other back in junior high" Aizawa raised an eyebrow "we got really close and he called me 'Ei-chan' all the time... so I guess it stuck" Kirishima awkwardly chuckled "ah-anyways... we hung out almost everyday after school and one day he just disappeared... then I saw in a newspaper that he was... dead, but then I saw him again at USJ..."