{8} I'm Bored... Entertain Me

Ever since we broke into USJ and attacked nothing really happened after that. We didn't make any moves especially since Shigaraki was still healing from his gunshot wounds. However, I was getting extremely bored with all this waiting around. Sadly, I couldn't do anything that would gain any attention to us since we were going silent for a few weeks before doing something big again.

Well, at least, that's what Shigaraki told me to keep me from going out and stabbing people or something. It's not like I just go out and stab people... all the time. There's always a reason, I'm not that irrational.

Anyways, I really felt like I was about to lose my mind but something rather interesting happened when we had a 'run-in' with the hero killer, Stain. After one of his kills Kurogiri had found him in the back alley and brought him back to the lair using his quirk.

"I see... you're the ones that attacked U.A." Stain said

"In the flesh" [m/n] smiled while doing the jazz hands

"Right...? And you want to add me to your numbers."

"Yeah, come on. You've got so much more experience being a villains, senpai" Shigaraki said

"What are you after?" Stain questioned

"For now, I just want to kill All Might. I want to break everything I don't like" Shigaraki said nonchalantly, then he held up a picture of Midoriya Izuku winning the race at the sports festival "damn kids like this too... everything"

"I was foolish to be interested" Stain glared viciously at Shigaraki "you're the type of person I hate the most"

"Huh?" Shigaraki growled

"You want me to go along with your childish tantrums." Stain reached back and grabbed the small knifes that were on his sides "what meaning is there in killing without conviction" he began pulling out his knife

"Sensei, is it okay to let this continue?" Kurogiri asked hastily at the tv screen

"This is fine. There's no point if we just tell him the answer. He should think about were he still needs to mature. Spur on his growth. This is what it means to educate."

Suddenly Stain leapt forward and attacked them so fast they barely knew what just happened.

First he cut Kurogiri by the shoulder and orally ingested his blood making the mist villains paralysed. He plunged his sword right into Shigaraki's shoulder and held him down, [m/n] was about to attack Stain with his own dagger but he was holding a knife right on Shigaraki's neck

"Come any closer and I'll slice his head off in one swoop" Stain threatened, [m/n] could only glare at him and curse under his breathe

"Tch, you son of a bitch"

"What's a little boy like you doing in a place like this anyways?" [m/n] didn't answer and just kept the hard glare on the man

"Oww... that's too hard" Shigaraki groaned from underneath the hero killer "Kurogiri take this guy back"

"I-I can't move my body"

"So that's your quirk huh? Paralysis" [m/n] said "it's a shame you're choosing to go against us, Stain Senpai. Your quirk would've been so useful to us. Beside don't we want the same thing?"

"This society overgrown with fake heroes, where the word itself has lost its true meaning, and the criminals who wave their power around idly should all be purged." He moved his knife closer to Shigaraki's neck but the villain grabbed the knife before it could touch him.