I

YOUR POV

School pass by quickly and its around midterm now, and it really gave me more stress and depression ever since i studied here.Our teacher even gave us a more difficult project to work on. We need to  interview some people who is powerful and very known here in japan. The teacher gave us some guide questions we can ask and we can also add more. I gave a heavy sigh as i bite my pen while dazing out the window.

"Man, why do we even study if gambling is more of a priority here" i mumble. My eyes were suddenly lock at Ms. President as her platinum white hair  was braided perfectly into hoops. "M-mmmm" i stare at her body. "My, what a posture~"  i bit my lips as i doze myself into daydreaming. The president suddenly look at me while a smirk was form on her lips. This made me fluster and quickly look away,praying she didn't notice me.

"Okay,class is over" the bell rings, as some student gather their stuff while others tried to gamble. I simply gather my things and went on strolling down the hallway,since i don't really gamble.

I was writing something on the paper while not really minding my way. I suddenly bump into someone which almost made me fall down,but did manage to make me drop everything i was holding.

"I-im sorry" i said as i quickly pick up my stuff, as i was about to reach for my paper,she grab it. "Don't worry~" she said with a... Robotic voice!? She hand me the paper, My eyes widen as i look up slowly. Fuck! The vice president!

"O-oh thank you! I'm really sorry..
again" i bow my head and start to sprint out of the scene before she could talk to me. Well ofcourse,That's the last thing i want to. I drifted my way into the cafeteria while trying my best not to bump into any student as i find a seat.

I look over around as a hand start to wave at me

"Hey y/n! Over here!" Yumeko shouted cheerfully. I quickly sprinted towards them and quickly sit besides her.
"O-oh i almost forgot!" Yumeko chuckled and started to introduce her friends."This mary, ryota and itsuki~" she told while pointing at them as she speaks their name. Mary isn't that interested at me and just continued on talking to itsuki,while ryota was just sitting besides them quietly. Yumeko was my friend since i started to study here.

"Oh hi! I'm y/n,nice to meet all of you" i bow my head and grab my bento out of my bag. I was about to start eating when yumeko suddenly pulled me into a bone-crushing hug.

"Y/n~ how i missed you! Please gamble with me~" her face blushes as she hugs me tighter. "H-hey that's enough already!" Mary pulled me which made yumeko pout. "I-im sorry,but i really don't gamble" i sigh and starts to eat. Yumeko just nodded as she plays with her hair. I pull out the paper and started to read every question i could possibly ask to someone who's powerful. "What's that?" Mary quickly grab my paper and started to read it

"Oh that's about my project, it's giving me headaches since I don't know who to interview..."

"The president is just on the student council y/n surely you're not that dumb" mary roll her eyes and snickered.

"Oh yeah,forgot about that" the bell suddenly ring which made me startled. Damn I'm really stressed, am i? I fix up my things and wave them goodbye before leaving. I was walking at the hallway when i saw the president walking towards me. "H-hi Ms.President" she stops and gave me a smile "why,hello there"

"I-i'm y/n l/n, i-i was wondering..." i stutter with my words,i cleared my throat as the president raise her eyebrow "i know you y/n, what is it that you want?" Her arms cross as she waits for me to answer her question.

"I-i uhh... Can i interview you?... It's for a project" i bit my lips as i wait for her reply. She gave a mischievous look as her fingers touches her lips "ara~ i'll just email you when" my face lights up and started to thank her,i almost hug her but her assistant gave me a deadly glare which got me to think about my actions.

"See you~" she started to walk away from me. I was really excited about the interview since I'm a fan of her. As i always watch her gamble around the school. I continue on going to class.

KIRARI'S POV

Y/n L/n, how interesting... Why are you so late to enter my precious aquarium? i find you intriguing~

"Here's her file Ms.President" sayaka offered me a folder,i pour myself a cup of tea as i open her folder

"That is all sayaka,you may leave" sayaka bowed and hurried herself to leave. I read everything on her file which didn't help since her file was rather short."What are you doing to me y/n?" I cross my legs as i drink my tea.

"Maybe I'll have some fun"

A/n
So yeah here's another attempt on making another story. I hope you guys would enjoy this as much as you enjoy the other story that i made 😅