XXIV

"k-kirari wait..." I spoke softly. As she turn around, a cold wind suddenly hit me causing me to tremble in fear.

 As she turn around, a cold wind suddenly hit me causing me to tremble in fear

"Hmmm?" Her eyes started to glow as she looks down at me. I gave out a sigh as I prepare myself to what I want to tell her.

As I play with my fingers i finally had the guts to speak. "I had a dream... But it felt so real" my eyes began to tear up as I started to tell her what I saw inside my dream. As I finished the story, her face still remain the same, As our eyes met, silence occupied us for a moment.

"And do you think i would do that?" She suddenly spoke as she grasped my hand, pulling me towards her. "I-I don't know"  trying to avoid making eye contact with her, but her hand grips my chin firmly as she force to tilt my head "Hmmm, You're too tired, let's just rest" she calmly speak as her hands finally let go of me. She left me stunned outside as I tried to calm myself.

"Maybe ririka knows what happened?"

I began to hurry out towards ririka's room,  just as I finally reach it, I didn't even remember to knock at her door, I simply barged in instead,which was a wrong move and quickly made me flustered as i saw her stripping off her clothes.

"O-oh god!" Ririka squealed as she tried to cover her body.

"I-I'm so sorry!!!!!" I shriek in embarrassment as i tried to cover up my face.

"J-just come in... and close the door!" Ririka said as she quickly wrap herself with a silk bathrobe. "What do you want?" Ririka asked shyly as she fixed up her hair.

"D-do you remember... U-uhmm us running towards the... Tower?" I asked quietly,trying not to cry for the possibility of her saying yes. The redness on her cheeks began to fade away as her eyes wouldn't move away from me.

"N-no" she simply answered back and turned her body away from me.

"A-are you s—"

"yes y/n, we were so tired waiting for them to finish, that we dozed off at the sofa" before I could even finish my sentence ririka cut me off with her cold voice.

"O-okay sorry for asking..." I bowed my head down and went outside of her room. At this moment I didn't even want to sleep beside kirari yet until my mind was in ease. Maybe I should go home? Since it was pretty late I just went downstairs to the living room and lay my body down on their sofa.

...

"Hey" a cold hand softly touches my cheeks,trailing down to my jaw,tracing it all the way down to my chin.

"M-mmmm" As I slowly open my eyes kirari was just a centimeter away from my face making me flustered and almost jump out of the sofa. "F-fuck" I gasp out as i hold on to my chest.

"Language,missy" she uttered coldly as she stood up. "Why didn't you sleep beside me?" She forces her knee in between my legs while she cups both of my cheeks using one hand.

"I-I was too tired to go upstairs, I'm sorry" I whispered preventing myself to moan infront of her,I tried my best to talk to her straight as I confidently stare into her blue icy eyes.

"Hmmm" she lift up one of her eyebrow at me before letting me go. "Since it's saturday can I take you out?" She ask while walking around the living room.

"U-uhhh" my face was flustered, i didn't notice until now that she was wearing a really tight silk nightdress that was above the knee. "S-sure" she suddenly look at me while her finger brushes her lips. "Like what you see kitten?" She teasingly walk towards me before I could even look away she quickly bend over,inches away from me making me look into her cleavage.

"Be ready in a few minutes"

"B-but where are we going?"

"You'll know it later,darling"

As she headed to the kitchen, I was hesitant at first if I should go or not. But since I didn't have a choice, I went up to her room to freshen up. As I was on my way to her room, Ririka suddenly appeared right in front of me with her hair tied in a messy bun, and her red night gown compliments her skin quite perfectly.

"Oh,hi" she softly whispered and quickly walk down. I just nod a bit and went inside kirari's room.

After freshening up, and wearing my jeans and crop top, I headed back down to the kitchen to eat breakfast.

"Hey kitten~" kirari teasingly utter out as she place some pancakes on my plate.

"You're in a good mood" I chuckled awkwardly out as she sits infront of me.

"You don't like when I'm not a sadist?" She bit her lips for a bit before drinking her tea.

"Just new to me" i spoke softly

"Yeah, stop it kirari" ririka teased while rolling her eyes on her twin.

"Hmmm,fine" her eyes softly closed as her hands feel the warm cup of her tea.

As we finished breakfast and kirari finally change her clothes,we went towards her car, She signs her hand to the driver, dismissing him.

"Ohh, you're driving huh?" I smiled as I hop inside the passenger seat. "Yeah, I don't want any disturbance when I'm with you,kitty"

"Hmmm,still into that pet name huh?" I look at her while she starts to drive. Silence occured inside the car, which weirdly made me feel safe and comfortable with her. As my eyes looks out of the window,I could see that we were going out of the city.

"So do you mind telling me where are we going?"

"Wait" she spoke while her hand caresses my thigh. I answered her with a simple nod.

...

"Hey, wake up" i groaned as kirari keeps on tapping my cheeks. "f-five more minutes" my voice was rather raspy.

"We're already here,so wake up" kirari turned off the engine and went outside of the car. I rubbed my eyes as I tried my best not to fall while I hop off her car. As my eyes began to clear I was awed by the view of the place. Before I could say anything to her she already spoke.

" I needed this alone time with you" she whisper as I felt her hand holding my waist,pulling me closer to her.

Just as our eyes finally met, I couldn't understand the emotions she's showing me in her eyes. This was the first time that I saw this side of her.

"H-hmmmm" I gave out a smile as I wrap my hands around her neck,pulling her closer. "You're so different today,I wonder why" I teasingly whisper on her ear.

"I need something from you before we go home" she placed her hands on to my cheeks,pulling me into a soft kiss.

A kiss that was different from what we had before. It was passionate and soft.

"What are you doing to me, kirari?"

A/n

Long time no update huh? I guess you guys deserve this chapter for waiting for so long!  Hopefully you guys like this chapter. 😏 Love you all!