XVI

The last bell finally rang, i quickly stood up letting kirari fix herself as we hear students running along the hallways.

"Want to gamble y/n?" Kirari button her shirt while lifting her eyebrow at me.

"I don't gamble kirari" i offer her red blazer "You can play along, I'll wait at ririka's" i utter as i dust off her shoulder.

Just as we step foot out of the room, i gave kirari a quick peck on the lips before heading towards ririka's office, humming and skipping down the hallways. As i was about to knock i heard a whimper behind the door.

"R-ririka~" a familiar voice suddenly stunned me in front of ririka's office.

"I-is that..." i mumble under my breath as my heart pound out of my chest. Just as i was hesitating to knock or to run away the door suddenly opened revealing a tsundere who's cheeks was redder than a rose.

"Y-y/n!?" I paused for a moment before i cling over Mary's arm and started to tease. "Ohhhh~ so mary huh?" I wiggled my eyebrows at the two making them both awkwardly flustered.

"S-stop it!" Mary gave a hard punch at my arm which made me groan in pain.

"W-what's that for!?!?" I squealed while rubbing my arm. Mary couldn't speak and just stormed out of our sight,leaving me with ririka. I gave us a few minutes before stepping in her office as i close the door behind me.

"Welp,sorry about that" i softly chuckle while ririka rubs her temple.

"N-no it's okay~ just keep it a secret alright?"  Her voice raised in concern as her cheeks turned into a light shade of pink.

"Promise" i smiled as i look around her office. "S-so you two?" I mumble as i made my way towards the sofa.

"Y-yeah" ririka bit her lower lips and continued on her paperworks.

"Ohhh~ tell me!!!" I shriek in excitement  while tapping her table repeatedly. She was hesitant at first to talk but finally gave in.

"Fine!" She sigh in defeat and starts to tell me everything about them.

After which seems hours of screaming, laughing and punching each other arms playfully,school was finally over. While Ririka fix everything on her table,kirari just burst into the doors with her usual smirk on her face.

"How's the gamble?" I snickered while helping ririka cleaning up.

"Interesting" kirari spoke as her eyes were glued at me. I was weirded out yet i shrugged it off since everything was interesting for her. We made our way towards the gates while telling them about random shits i learned at social media.

Before we could enter the limo, i stop  as i saw a blonde girl from a distance "Let's get coffee!" I pulled kirari away from ririka as i saw mary waiting at the gates.

"Sure princess" she smiled while placing her hand along my waist. We nattered away for what it seems like forever since i want to give ririka and mary some time for themselves. As we stroll along the streets we finally arrived. Kirari headed towards the counter while telling me to find us a table at the far corner.

Food and our coffee finally arrived. I was enjoying the warm cup on my hands while i taking a sip of my coffee. As i was about to gulp a huge amount of it   kirari suddenly leaned closer to me. "who's daisuke?" She asked out of nowhere which nearly made me choke on my drink.

"W-wh... How do you know him?" I quickly grab some tissue to wipe down my mouth as i cough heavily

"I gambled with him, told me he's your "boyfriend" "

"Oh fuck him" i smack my face with my palm in disbelief "do you believe him?" I ask her back which she simply shakes her head "no".

Kirari did her best to change the topic since i was uncomfortable to talk anything about my past. Just as we finished our drinks and food kirari held me closer to her, making me feel safe.

"Kirari?" I murmured while clinging myself to her.

"Hmmm?"

"D-don't let...h-him go near me,please?" I stutter as i cling tighter on her arm.

"I'll do my best" she gave me a convincing smile as we start to walk our way home.

~time skips~

I've been pretty uncomfortable for the past few days since all the students are now gossiping about me and midari since this eye patch girl kept on following me

"CAN'T YOU JUST WATCH ME ACROSS THE HALLWAY OR SOMETHING!?" I lash out at her since all of the attention was on me all day.

"Yo, chill out, fine! I'll distance mys-" i quickly ditch out of the situation before she could even finish her sentence and made a turn towards the bathroom. I was about to go in yet a hand suddenly pulled me and pinned my body at the wall.

"W-what the fuck!"

"Shhhh, be quiet y/n" a familiar voice whisper on my ear which send shivers down to my spine.

"D-daisuke... L-let me go" i whimpered as tears slowly fall down from my eyes. His hands grip tighter, as i felt his crotch grinding on my butt.

"Don't you miss me?" He chuckled in a raspy voice while he lifts my skirt up slowly. My legs felt numb as my eyes starts to roll back to my head.
"L-let me go..." My body was shaking badly as i try to clear out my vision.

"Let her go" a robotic voice echoed throughout the hallways making daisuke run away from me.i felt even more numb as i tried to run towards ririka. "Riri—" my visions blacked out as i felt a sharp pain all over my body.

RIRIKA'S POV

Ohhhh fuck! What should i do! Should i call midari? Kirari? Can i bring her to the infirmary !?

I started panicking as i watch her faint infront of me.  While shaking y/n's body to try to wake her up, i saw a group of boys walking along the hallways.I called them out to help me bring y/n unconscious body to the infirmary. While we hurried down, they suddenly stop at the middle of the corridor.

"What happened?" I peeked behind the boy's back to see kirari who's eyes glued at y/n's pale face while clenching her fist.

"I-i'll tell you everything later! Lets just bring her to the infirmary!" I shouted and pulled her along with us.

A/n:

Sorry for not updating yesterday! Hope you guys enjoy ❤️