XXII

"y/n?~ h-hey!" As the moon shines through the windows, a soft, gentle voice echoed on my ears.i squint and started to rub my eyes while lifting my body up.

"O-oh ririka" i murmur out sleepily which made ririka exhaled sharply. just as she stood up she began to grab me by my wrist, pulling me out the room.

"Oi!" I shouted at her as my feet didn't want to run, she didn't seem to mind me and kept on dragging me out towards the forest at the back of the school.

"Quickly! Before the game is over" ririka squealed under her breath, my eyes began to widen as i remember yumeko and sayaka gambling everything. I pull off my arm out of her grip and started to pick up with the pace.

As we kept on running we saw bright lillies around the tall tower. I was astonished on how beautiful the scenery was. The moon shines brightly making the white lillies glow. Before i could open my mouth to talk about how beautiful everything is, a figure that was falling from the tower suddenly caught my attention.

"I-is t-that saya—" before i could even continue, another figure was caught by my eyes, a hard thud was heard as the flowers was scattered around.

"K-kira—"Ririka's hand suddenly covered my mouth preventing me to scream out her sister's name. I felt a sharp sting on my heart as i see the two fall to their death.

KIRARI'S POV

"I've never jumped from such height before! If I'd known it would be this fun i should've done it ages ago." I laughed hysterically as i tilt my head,making me face sayaka who's besides me. Her face shown her being bewildered by what happened as her hand caresses the crash mat beneath us.

"B-but w-why jump! It's too dangerous!"
Sayaka scold at me as her face began to turn bright red.

"It's my tower after all, if something happened, it would have just be my time. And anyway, i needed to make sure you fell safely" i utter out softly, which made her confused.

"I did say didn't i? If you find the solution, you'll live. The last door you chose was labeled "5" in braille, it was the right answer, if you had chosen any other door you could have fallen to your death." Her mouth dropped open in shock as her pupil began to dilate.

"You didn't realize,did you? You thought you were going to die anyway,still you knew things you hadn't even thought about" i jumped on top of her,pinning her hands above her head.

"I find you intriguing, Sayaka Igarashi, stranger to stranger, I'll make you an offer" i leaned closer to her, making her eyes shake just as i felt her body shiver.

"Be my secretary"

"P-president" she stutter out as her eyes couldn't leave mine,a smirk formed on my lips as my thigh slid in between her legs.

"Sayaka, you don't understand me right? I feel the same way about you" i move her hair out of her wound on her forehead.

"I don't understand you at all, you're exactly my opposite

"I don't understand you at all, you're exactly my opposite." I added on before licking the blood that's oozing out of her wound. "That's what i like about you" I whisper as my fingers runs down her hair to her cheek.

"Y-yes!" She answered cheerfully while tears starts to pour down.

YOUR POV

I couldn't sink in how fast everything happen, as if i was preventing myself to accept anything that my eyes could catch.

"W-what happened..." Everything didn't seem to make sense as my hands starts to get numb. I was shock, everything that i was feeling, all the emotions were now mixed.

"I-im sorry" i move my head slowly to face ririka who's face was turning pale while she fiddle her fingers nervously.

"Y-you knew this... Didn't you?" I said sharply as i clench my hands into a fist. I saw her mouth open but no words came out, she just lowered her head as her body began to shake.

"I thought i could trust you ririka, i should've known you're just like your sister" i snapped out of her, as i look again to two who's now facing us.

"FUCK YOU! I FUCKING HATE YOU!" I shouted angrily at the two. As my throat began to scratch,i shrugged it off as my eyes starts to move away from kirari and made it's way to kirari's secretary.

i point out my finger towards to sayaka making her flinch in fear. I showed her my thumb before running it sharply across my neck
.
.
.
.
.
"You're fucking dead"

A/n:

Yikes... I'm scared 😬

Anyways sorry for the late update! Hope u enjoy! Sorry for any errors! I'll fix it tom. Love y'all ❤️