XVII

Why does my body hurts so much? What the fuck happened?! Where am i?

I tried my best to move around while my visions slowly cleared up. I tried my best to sit but it was no use since every part of my body is still numb.

"Are you okay now?" I look at my right seeing ririka being startled on her chair since i kept on moving around. Ririka slowly calm down and seem to notice how much i struggle. She did her best to helped me sit up without causing me anymore pain.

"H-hmmmm"i groaned heavily while placing myself into a much comfortable position. A sudden knock echoed throughout the room. Ririka sigh heavily while she went on to open the door. As the door creaked, i saw kirari walking towards me with sayaka trailing by her side.

"How are you feeling?" Kirari held my cheek as she went to sit at the edge of the bed.

"Couldn't be better thanks to your sister" i mutter as i glued my eyes at ririka, which made the vice president's cheek turn pink. Kirari didn't seem to be happy though as she held down to my hand tighter.

"You need to look out for yourself y/n"

"Hmmm~"

"There's something i need to tell you, privately" she whispered before giving me a kiss on my forehead "But for now, i need to finish something" her lips formed a short smile while she stands up. The President pulled her twin at the far corner of the room to talk about something which even sayaka couldn't hear. as ririka seems to give kirari her goodbyes, The president quickly left without even stopping to look back at me.

I was left once again with ririka, as if she didn't gave a shit about me being here at the infirmary.

"Why do i feel like i'm just a toy to your sister?" My voice began to break as i fiddle my thumb with the sheets.

"N-no it's nothing like that!" Ririka assured as her face became red. She held my hand tighter while trying her best to calm me down by rubbing my shoulder.

"Sayaka is so lucky huh? She gets to spend more time with your sister" i tried my best to stand up as i fix up my uniform.

"everything about her, it's confusing... I'm trying ririka, i just couldn't understand her" i quickly wipe off my tears as it starts to pour down. Ririka was couldn't speak, she was speechless and just gave me a simple nod. The numbness slowly went away while i lean towards her face.

"thank you for everything" i tried my best to hold back from crying. I rush myself out of the room before ririka could stop me from leaving.

I didn't want to finish school today and just went on to the gates. As i was about to leave, somebody pulled me into a tight hug.

"Y/n~! Oh i missed you!" I look up to see yumeko blushing as she pulled me into a tighter hug, suffocating me with her breasts.

"S-stop!" I pulled away trying to catch my breath.

"O-oh! Sorry!" She pulled away and clapped her hands "where are you going y/n? Don't you have class?" Yumeko snickered while she sways her body.

"Just need space,c-can i stay with you? I really don't want my mom and dad to see me"

Yumeko didn't even think about it and just squealed in excitement as she cling herself on me "Sure thing y/n!"

~time skips to yumeko's~

Yumeko offered a pair of pajamas to wear before leaving me to change and to get some food. As i finished changing i started to look around her room, everything in her home was so minimalistic which was pleasing to the eyes.

"Here's some food y/n" yumeko utter softly as she enters the room, offering some sandwiches and a cold glass of water.

"Are you sure... i can stay? I don't want to be a burden yume—" she placed her finger on my lips before i could even finish my words.

"Don't worry~ you can stay as long as you want" yumeko pulled me to her bed and gave me the other half of the sandwich.

We basically talked all night, mostly about gambling,convincing me to gamble with her which i humbly rejected. She did her best to make me feel at home and comfortable enough to sleep in her house.

We were interrupted by a sudden ring coming from my bag, i excused myself and went out to the balcony, bringing my bag along with me. As i reach down to my phone,it was full of missed calls from kirari.

"I'm so fucking dead" i said to myself, I didn't bother to call her back but instead texted ririka that i'm okay and needed some space from her sister. I went back to the bedroom overthinking everything that could happen tomorrow. Yumeko was laying down while staring at me as i walk towards the bed.

"Everything okay?" Her voice raised in concern as she pulls me to lay down besides her.

"Yeah, just want to sleep" i said while  smiling at her. I snuggle my face down on her pillow,trying my best to sleep.

"Okay, I'll watch over you before going to the other room" she whispered softly.

I felt my eyelids getting heavy as my body starts to get numb,making me doze off to sleep.