V

Smut

I woke up from a unfamiliar room,the walls were painted blue, while the furnitures are white. Before i could even enjoy how beautiful the room was,a sudden headache shot me right through my head making me remember what happened last night. Seeing some painkillers and a glass of water on the bedside table, I didn't hesitate to drink it. The door creaked open showing kirari getting inside wearing a silk blue robe.

"Good morning y/n" as i look down at my body seeing myself wearing a pair of pajamas my cheeks suddenly felt hot. "D-did you change me!?"

"Yes" she answered while looking for something on her table.

"Where did you slept!?"

"Besides you~"

"Did we—" i was interrupted by kirari as she hand a brown envelope. "As i told you last night,i won't touch you without your consent" and gave me an assured look

"That's a contract...about what i do,since i find you really intriguing, i want to do it with you" she slowly untied her bathrobe letting it fall down the floor. "Now if you will excuse me, I'll be taking a shower~" she softly closed my mouth as i was shocked on how she acted and just went inside the shower.

What the fuck is happening right now!? I'm fucking dreaming right?! Oh god...

I pulled out the contract out of its envelope revealing a BDSM contract

𝐀 𝐁𝐃𝐒𝐌 𝐂𝐎𝐍𝐓𝐑𝐀𝐂𝐓

𝘉𝘦𝘵𝘸𝘦𝘦𝘯 𝘒𝘪𝘳𝘢𝘳𝘪 𝘔𝘰𝘮𝘰𝘣𝘢𝘮𝘪, 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘋𝘰𝘮𝘪𝘯𝘢𝘯𝘵 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘠/𝘯 𝘓/𝘯, 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘚𝘶𝘣𝘮𝘪𝘴𝘴𝘪𝘷𝘦.

Well shit looks like i fuck up. I paused a bit as i read my name on the paper. Submissive... What's that?

Kirari took a rather long bath,which gave me time to read everything inside the contract, it made me really uncomfortable,i did my best not to panic since she could probably kill me if i tried to run, i quickly fix the contract back to the brown envelope and tried my best to clear my mind. She walk out the bathroom glancing at me "Hmmm,looks like you had read it since your face looks flush" she smirk while holding onto her hips.

"I-i don't know about this kirari"

"Y/n, we can always negotiate what you are and not willing to try"

"H-how would i know that?" Kirari paused and look at me without an expression showing on her face. "Are you still a virgin y/n?" She sits at the edge of the bed touching my chin softly. I bit my lips as i gave her an uncomfortable nod. "Well, can i have your consent to show you what you're missing on?" She leaned closer to my neck breathing heavily on my skin. "Y-yes kirari" Before i could hug her into a kiss she pinned me down on her bed, sliding her leg between my thighs."M-mmmm~" "moan as much as you want darling, i would love to hear your voice" she pulled out a rope from one of the drawers and proceeded to tie my hands at the headboard.

She kissed me quite aggressively as her hands lift my shirt and placing it on top of my eyes, "If you agree with the contract, I'll make sure you're safe..." She licks my neck down,placing some hickeys all over me "and make you feel pleasure wherever you and i want it" she pulled out to breathe and admire my vulnerable body."Uhhmmm" i felt aroused as she trailed her tongue down while leaving some kisses on my tummy.

"Don't close your legs" she demands and started to lick and suck my clit. "O-ohhmmmm! Fuck" her fingers playfully teased my entrance, making me beg for her. "S-stop teasing me~ fuck me already hmmmm~"

THIRD PERSON POV

Kirari's eyes were now glowing as y/n moans loudly, Not being able to hold back, kirari starts to thrust her fingers inside y/n pussy, faster and harder hitting y/n spot repeatedly. This made y/n whimper in pain but soon was replaced by pleasure. "Ughhhh~ k-kirari I'm fucking near!" Kirari grasped y/n throat making it harder for her to breathe.

Kirari didn't hesitate to enter her third finger inside y/n's entrance. "Ohhmmm ahhhhh~" y/n's legs starts to shake making kirari more intrigued by her.

"Ara ara~ don't hold it y/n~ cum for me" she turned y/n on her back,pulling harshly on her hair,"I'll fucking punish you if you don't fucking cum for me!" Kirari starts to thrust into y/n's pussy at a inhumane pace making her shake uncontrollably "ohhh fuck!" She shouted before cumming all over kirari's fingers as well on her hand. She licked her fingers clean  as well as y/n's pussy,not leaving anything behind.

"Mmmmm~" y/n was panting heavily, as she still felt kirari's finger thrusting inside of her. Kirari untied her hands, wrapping and tucking her body in bed.She clean herself up and lay down on the other side of the bed.

"I hope you'll give the contract a chance,if there's anything that's making you uncomfortable I'll cross it out" y/n smile a bit and snuggled on to kirari's arm which,made them warm and sleepy.

"I'll look into it kirari~"

A/n:

Hope you're you enjoy this smut chapter! More smut to come! 😌✋🏻