XXI

THIRD PERSON POV

"Are you serious!?" Y/n slammed her hands on the table as her eyes glared directly at the platinum haired girl.

"Do i look like i'm fooling around?" Kirari let out a giggle before turning her back away from y/n.

A knock was heard coming from the doors, as kirari glimpse back the door creak opened revealing yumeko and sayaka standing outside of the student's office.

"It's finally time"

~time skips~

The door finally slid up revealing the inside of the tower. "It's wonderful! So it was built specifically for the game" yumeko shriek in excitement as her eyes roam around the dim room.

"Hmmm~ i'm pleased with it too. So, we'll go to the fifth and final floor" kirari giggled under her words as she taps her card at the sensor opening the central stairways.

"There are two ways to go up and down the tower, one way is by using those ladders, and the other is via this stairway" She added on and proceeded to walk up the stairways while the two girls trailed behind her.

"W-what a long stairway it is..." Yumeko utter out as she tries to catch her breath.

"This stairway has no doors that connects to the other floors, We can only go to the top. But don't worry, well start as soon as we get there" As they arrived kirari snaps her fingers which made the lights turned on.

"Let me tell you the purpose of this tower, from the top floor you must descend to the bottom floor, then get back here at the top floor." The president's eyes was stuck at sayaka who's baffled by her. She cleared out her throat as she felt her eyes began to glow bright blue.

"The first to arrive with a lily from the 1st floor as proof, wins. Simple as that, Now for the rules~

You will be given access to a door every five minutes, But to open the door you must first solve a problem, Once solved you may proceed until your time runs out. Take turns to solve the problem, Sayaka would have 5 minutes, then yumeko will have her 5 minutes, and so on" kirari added on with a grin on her face.

"So~ the doors lead to the outside,right?" Yumeko asked as her eyes wonder around the doors which kirari hummed in agreement.

"That means the floor hatches connects to the lower floors via ladders" yumeko utter out while taps her fingers on her lips.

"But, unlike the stairway, you can't go all the way down in one go, only the centr door can lead all the way down" kirari cleared up the rules to the two as she walks around with her arms crossed under her chests.

"I-i need to win this, or else everything that i have with the president will be gone" sayaka whispered out.

"But for now, the stakes for me is quite boring..." Kirari made her way towards sayaka,leaning closer to her ear. "If you were able to keep yearning for me,that would still maintain our connection, so lets raise up the stakes,shall we?"

Kirari pulled out the card out of her pocket as she walks towards one of the metal doors that leads outside. "Whoever loses must jump from it.... You find the solution,you live otherwise die. That's the kind of bet you could ever give to me"

"P-president" sayaka's face was flustered as kirari finally opened the door. The wind crawled through sayaka's back, sending her shivers.

"I see! That's fine by me!" Yumeko cheered while jumping excitedly

"Are you okay with that sayaka?" The president added on as her face became emotionless while looking down at the poor girl.

"I-i could never disagree with you president" sayaka's hands clench tightly while her teeth grind in frustration.

"If so, the game can now start" Kirari clap her hands once, making the panels at the doors show different math problems that needs to be solved.

YOUR POV

"I Can't believe her!" I screamed in anger as i walk around infront of ririka.

"C-calm down already!" Ririka utter out while trying her best to pull me down beside her at the couch

"Fuck her! She's willing to leave me alone here just because sayaka bet her own life for her" i shouted out at ririka which made her eyes watery as she flinch back.

"F-fuck.... I-i'm sorry" i exhaled sharply before pulling her into a tight hug.

"I-i can show you the tower later i-if you calm d-down" she offered out as her head lays down on top of my shoulder. I nod my head yes and guided our body down at the couch without breaking the hug.

"I wish... Kirari's like you riri..." Murmur under my breath as my eyes started to tear up. Ririka was silent and just pulled me into a tighter hug.

"J-just trust her" ririka whispered on my ear before kissing my head softly.
.
.
.
.
.
"But for now, clear your mind"

A/n:

SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING! i was a bit frustrated on how i can make this chapter not too confusing. Hope you enjoy this ❤️

 Hope you enjoy this ❤️