XIV

"Wake up sleepyhead~" a soft voice whispered in my ear as i felt myself being pickup from the bed. "M-mmmm~" i grunt while slowly rubbing my eye as my other arm wraps around kirari's nape.

"Good morning" i said in a drowsy voice,
We headed downstairs chuckling quietly to see ririka feeding riri at the living room.

"Let's eat,we need to go to school y/n" she made me sit down at the table before helping the maids to prepare some breakfast.

I finished up eating and ran upstairs to take a quick bath and change into my school uniform "this uniform can really show some curves" i said to myself while i try to pull down the skirt.

I hurtle all the way to the limousine while trying my best to button my red blazer. Kirari open the door for me and softly pats her lap. "Can i just sit besides you?" But kirari just stared at me as if she's killing me with her eyes. I sighed in defeat and gently sits on her lap.

~time skips to school~

I've been pretty busy since i need to catch up all of my requirements to be able to pass this finals. I finished up everything before leaving the classroom since the lunch bell finally rang. I skip my way towards the student council and didn't bother to grab some lunch.

"I miss her too much" i said in my mind as i enter the council without bothering to knock

"And that's all Ms.President" I saw sayaka giving a humble bow before grabbing some tea for kirari. The president noticed me tip toeing towards her which made her chuckle and open her arms, signaling me to hug her.

"RARIIII~" I squeal as i jump over her lap,hugging her tightly. I glance over sayaka who's trying her best not to break the cup with her hands as she pour some tea.

"Ara ara~ someone missed me" kirari snickered before kissing me by my cheek while she wraps her arm on my waist.

"H-here's your tea Madame..." I tried to grab the tea from sayaka but she quickly sways her hands away from me. "Thank you sayaka" kirari gently grabs the tea off of sayaka's hand and handed it to me. "That is all, you may leave"Sayaka didn't hesitate and left the room. As she closed the door behind her i quickly grab kirari's cheek,kissing her blue lips softly, and then gradually kissing her harder which made her cling to my waist even tighter. We made out lustfully for a couple of minutes before pulling apart to catch some air. I place my forehead on hers as i cup her cheeks, staring at her ocean eyes.

"Can't believe i'm here... With you" i said sheepishly under my breath as kirari place her hands down on my thighs.

"I love you y/n" my face light up in impish glee. i didn't believe that kirari would ever have feelings about me, thinking that I'm just a submissive to her.

THIRD PERSON'S POV

Before y/n could even say her feelings towards kirari, she was interrupted by her dominant. laying her down on top of the table.

"T-there would be a meeting..." Y/n excused as she tried to sit up kirari place herself between her legs before pinning her fragile submissive down by the neck.

"Let's make this quick then" Kirari licks her 3 fingers before slipping it inside of y/n's entrance,making her moan loudly. Kirari  grasps on y/n's nape tightly as she thrust faster."Last minute darling" she bit her lips as she left noticable marks around y/n's neck.

Just as she felt y/n's near, she pulled out her fingers and place her panting kitten down on her lap, making the poor girl whimper as the members of the student council enter the room.

"Why did you do that?" Y/n whispered with a heavy voice as she cross her legs  tightly

"I just want to see you suffer" kirari gave her a smirk as sayaka and the vice president made their way on kirari's side.

"Shall we begin?" Kirari utter with a unimpressed look while running her fingers seductively on y/n's spine.

A/n:

Sorry for a short and messy chapter! Hehe

🙇🏻‍♀️